Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anxiety related sickness?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Anxiety related sickness?

Hey everyone im new on the forum,
    For the past week i've been feeling sick everyday in the morning before school like i actually throw up.
    Before last week its only been motion sickness that didnt lead to anything.
    The weird thing is that I am usually fine about noon. I am definatly not pregnant as im currently single and virgin. And im not trying to loose weight lol.
    I was thinking maybe I have a bug but the ok in the afternoon dosent make sense.
    My stomach and muscles are really hurting from all the throwing up.
    Anyone have any tips or anything?
    Thanks.

• What are your sleep patterns like? Food intake?

Comment

• It's possible you could have a bug, but anxiety can definitely cause all sorts of physical symptoms/sensations. I've dealt with panic disorder basically my whole life, and I feel sickly a lot of the time. Especially if I'm overwhelmingly stressed and anxious. Anxiety itself can cause the following symptoms (taken from another website, but I can't list it because I can't post links):

Back pain, stiffness, soreness, tension, spasms
      Paleness, blushing, flushed red skin
      Body temperature changes
      Chest pain, chest tightness
      Feeling of choking
      Chronic fatigue, exhaustion
      Cold chills
      Dizziness, lightheadedness
      Heart palpitations, racing heart
      Increased or decreased sex drive
      Muscle tremors
      Shakiness
      Nausea
      Vomiting
      Diarrhea
      Numbness and tingling in limbs, fingers and toes
      Sweating
      Weakness
      Shortness of breath
      Constipation
      Difficulty swallowing
      Dry mouth
      Lack of appetite
      Lump in throat
      Gas

I'm sure there are many others, but I felt like this list was long enough. I hope there's something on there that can help you with the symptoms you've been having. If not, maybe it wouldn't hurt to talk to a medical professional if you don't start feeling better? I hope you do feel better, though.
      For now I'm standing here,
      I'm awaiting this grand transition.
      The future is but past forgotten.
      On the road to madness.

God the Holy Ghost is calling out to embrace you. I want you to reach deep into your hearts and your pocketbooks and take his hand.

Comment

• is anything going on at home or at school to make you anxious?

x
        'so why care for these petty obsessions? your designer heart still beats with common blood. and what if you could have genetic perfection? would you change who you are if you could?'

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
        X