Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'goofy head'

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• 'goofy head'

Hi
    Im new here...finding the talk very interseting and somewhat reassuring...just wondering if any of you are experiencing what i call...'goofy head'...almost feels like drunkeness...dizziness..but not really bad...just really scary and annoying...i stumble around...and feel afraid almost to go out in public. it has been going on for about 6 months.Im 57...have some of the other symptoms of menopuase...but this one makes me crazy. When it hits i feel very disoriented and if Im somewhere out of 'my comfort zone'...get really anxious...which is a whole other issue....
    Just wondering ....
    thanks for all the great topics...nice to know we're not alone.
    P

• I lose my balance in social situations sometimes, if I'm overly anxious about them. And I haven't even gone through menopause yet... I'm only 24! lol!

Comment

• could be menopause, my mum and her friends started acting a little goofy around that time.
      but the fact that its in specific situations makes me lean more towards anxiety attacks probably caused by the fact that you know that you're acting slightly strange.
      have you talked to your doctor about this?
      x
      'so why care for these petty obsessions? your designer heart still beats with common blood. and what if you could have genetic perfection? would you change who you are if you could?'

Comment

• I do also think it's menopause related... I think I may be "pre-menopausal" and sometimes, I am "goofy"

I agree with eleni, you need to see if your getting very anxious over all of this...and seek a Doctor's advice.

CW
        PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
        X