Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My therapist is moving :(

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• My therapist is moving :(

SO I found out this week that my therapist is moving like to another country, not down the road... I am so sad. I am happy for her and her husband, but I just started therapy in November and now she's going to be gone..

I'm meeting with her one more time before she leaves, but I don't know what to do...should I ask her to suggest someone else, or just see how it goes on my own for a while first?? I hate to start all over again...
    [COLOR="Magenta"]If you smile when no one else is around, you really mean it.
    -Andy Rooney[/COLOR]

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]It is discouraging how many people are shocked by honesty and how few by deceit.--Noel Coward [/COLOR]

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Live your life and forget your age. --Norman Vincent Peale[/COLOR]

• Hey kygirl...

I am not sure if you have already met with her? It was a few days ago that you wrote this.

You found someone you could relate to that obviously you felt was helping so know that, you can find someone else as well.

I would ask her, if you feel that you still need help.. At least, she will recommend someone likeminded if she knows of someone..

I don't think you should ever stop therapy until you "get it" and can work through things on your own

Let us know how you go.

CW
    PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
    X