Depressed in Belize

Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Depressed in Belize

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Depressed in Belize

living here in belize now for 3 years have been horrible on my mental health . I moved here with my husband and my kids to run our business and remodel our homes . learning hard lessons along the way like people taking advantage when your new to a country, small town gossip and the poverty around belize is overwelming My marriage has been destroyed here yet I can't leave belize I pray and pray to win the lotto ok I know that not reality but I do pray for courage I have 3 small kids ages 6 3 and 2 I try very hard for them not to see me cry and depressed but its hard Help!!!
    Belmex Julia

• What you've desribed about Belize sounds very accurate to what I have read about it. The culture is very different. What happened to your marriage?
    "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

• Hi Julia, it I guess was a management decision to increase your wealth but after 3 years, that doesn't appear to have happened.

What business did you both start and was it a joint decision?

You say you can't leave there, but in reality, maybe there are choices you both haven't found, looked into, you made this choice 3 years ago, if it's not working and it's not beneficial maybe there are other choices..

CW
      PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
      X