Anyone dealing with PTSD?

Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone dealing with PTSD?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Anyone dealing with PTSD?

I wonder if any of you has dealt with PTSD which lasts and does not seem to go away, and which strategies did you find successful. Thank you in advance for your help.

• Hi Fedorfan,

here's one link on the subject....if you go up the top there above Advanced Search on the right hand side is an empty box, type severe anxiety, and PTSD into that box and search for past answers

http://www.womens-health.com/boards/...-you-cope.html

I'm also bringing this thread up in the event someone can offer futher advice.

CW
    PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

• I had PTSD for about 4 years after something very wrong happened to me and it took counseling, prayer, family and friend support, and an amazing man in my life to put me back together. I came back to my religious roots and rediscovered Christ which I feel was fundamental in my road to recovery. It's all about working with someone to find what's best for you.
      sigpic
      What good is a wiener dog if he's not spoiled rotten?

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
      X