Women’s Health Interactive Forums

  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Catching everyone up on Gigi

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by x.st.angel.x View Post
    Hey gigi
    thought i might just say hi, sorry to hear you are going through a rough time, you said that you have a bleeding disorder, i have something similar, if you feel like chatting, just pm me! ****hugs****
    Aww ty,I will honey xoxo

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Tex View Post
      Thank you for starting this thread, Gigi. I'm proud of you.

      I've already talked your ear off about all this, but let me reiterate some things...
      Rat excrement? EWWWW haha. Y'know,If it weren't for you I would have never done this.I haven't felt much like opening up lately but you got me too To be honest though,It actually is helping me in a way.The feedback helps tons! Thank you Texy Wexy XXX

      Comment


      • Originally posted by CHANDLERS WISH View Post
        Yay she's back
        What's positive about this is that you understand how boys think to a good degree, you chose a looser, who used, then a lad who wasn't old enough for someone like you but you understand how it all works, so many 17 year olds have absolutely no idea and keep going through the same pattern....Your not....and won't....

        And another positive is you've looked after a baby so your already trained for the future

        And Gigi, Sammy still has the same heart she had 6 months ago, another bonus...

        See, everything negative can be turned into a positive for the "future" it's all occured in your present and past....

        Keep shining sunshine, watch as each step takes you to a new one...

        CW
        I know boys will be boys,and maybe I'll find a man someday. lol

        Sammy does have the same heart,It's just all in one piece at the moment.

        Thank you mum,You always make me smile when I don't feel like it. Muah xxx

        Comment


        • And this is what I don't understand,Mom works night shifts,dad works day shifts.So I do ALOT of the house work.I cook,I clean,do laundry and mom helps out when she can but she works 6 days a week and dad does too. I have no problem keeping up on the house cause I've been expected to do chores since i was a pre-teen. I know they both work hard and they really appreciate me doing the work at home,But there are just times where its not good enough it seems.Like if my brother complains or yells at me,It's rarely him that gets the yelling. Wich I do understand a bit more from that previous paragragh you wrote. Idk,It's all so confusing :P
          I do....your basically bringing up your brother

          If both your parents are working different shifts, one is sleeping whilst the other one is working predominately and they are finding it hard to control your brother ,yet, he is finding it hard growing up without a family, I think.....

          Do you think maybe your parents realise they are not there for you both as much as they should be, are worried as your nearly 18 but in their own way, they off course love you, but are over protective as they don't see you as much, definately together as 4, a family enough...

          That's a lot on your shoulders......

          And, it's a lot for them to have to deal with, ships in the night, stress, never seeing each other either, tension must be there, where they want harmony when they are home...Perhaps they are not coping as well as they would like to.....Maybe, you need to view your brother as he's pretty much on his own as you have been for years and start becoming more of a friend? Maybe he feels like you do...

          Thank you Texy Wexy XXX
          Yeah, na, change user names, he was Sexy Texy for a day

          Thank you mum,You always make me smile when I don't feel like it. Muah xxx
          That's cause your cute, adorable, loving, and deserve it
          PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Goodgirl93 View Post
            To be honest though,It actually is helping me in a way.The feedback helps tons! Thank you Texy Wexy XXX
            I told you so, I told you so, I told you, told you, told you so!

            One more word about Mr. Excremento... I can understand that the situation with his mother changed his mood, just like it takes a toll on you whenever there are health concerns with your mother. Nevertheless, even cancer is not a justification for treating you the way they did. It was probably good for you to see how he acts under pressure, so it wouldn't have been an even worse surprise, had you gotten more serious with him and then found out.

            Speaking of family, how is your relationship with your big sister these days?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by CHANDLERS WISH View Post
              If both your parents are working different shifts, one is sleeping whilst the other one is working predominately and they are finding it hard to control your brother ,yet, he is finding it hard growing up without a family, I think.....
              Very good point. If there is not enough "family time" and he is so much on his own, he might be acting up because he wants attention. But yeah, that could be a good opportunity to be more of a friend to him and see if that doesn't help him out.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by CHANDLERS WISH View Post
                I do....your basically bringing up your brother

                If both your parents are working different shifts, one is sleeping whilst the other one is working predominately and they are finding it hard to control your brother ,yet, he is finding it hard growing up without a family, I think.....

                Do you think maybe your parents realise they are not there for you both as much as they should be, are worried as your nearly 18 but in their own way, they off course love you, but are over protective as they don't see you as much, definately together as 4, a family enough...

                That's a lot on your shoulders......

                And, it's a lot for them to have to deal with, ships in the night, stress, never seeing each other either, tension must be there, where they want harmony when they are home...Perhaps they are not coping as well as they would like to.....Maybe, you need to view your brother as he's pretty much on his own as you have been for years and start becoming more of a friend? Maybe he feels like you do...
                Actually,my mom does work nights but she even sleeps 4 hours or so a day so she can be up with us and spend time with us.So we spend ALOT of time together as a family to be honest. I feel like too much time maybe cause i just want time to myself. haha.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Tex View Post
                  Very good point. If there is not enough "family time" and he is so much on his own, he might be acting up because he wants attention. But yeah, that could be a good opportunity to be more of a friend to him and see if that doesn't help him out.
                  See hes actually a very well behaved kid.He doesn't run around and get into trouble.He has manners and never disrespects people.Except his sissy.It's wierd. I mean we are close. and we've always been close. But lately he has just gotten mean.Like he doesn't listen to me.And he tends to raise his voice alot. Its not like him but hes just growing up i guess. idk

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Tex View Post
                    I told you so, I told you so, I told you, told you, told you so!

                    One more word about Mr. Excremento... I can understand that the situation with his mother changed his mood, just like it takes a toll on you whenever there are health concerns with your mother. Nevertheless, even cancer is not a justification for treating you the way they did. It was probably good for you to see how he acts under pressure, so it wouldn't have been an even worse surprise, had you gotten more serious with him and then found out.

                    Speaking of family, how is your relationship with your big sister these days?
                    Yeaaa I'm grateful in a way.things happen for a reason i suppose

                    Things with my sister are going REALLY well. We had a scare the other morning.I stopped breathing in my sleep and woke up trying to breathe and crying.My mom and sister came rushing in cause i was actually able to make some noises.They were both crying.I didnt mean to scare them.but i sure dang scared myself! Acid reflux runs in my family,and I've never gotten heartburn bad,and its never bothered me,But i had eaten spicy food the night before,and It had a reaction and nearly closed off my airway. My sister got really scared, i felt really bad. But she comes around all the time,Her boyfriend and I are even close again,and everything there has fallen back into place

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Goodgirl93 View Post
                      Actually,my mom does work nights but she even sleeps 4 hours or so a day so she can be up with us and spend time with us.So we spend ALOT of time together as a family to be honest. I feel like too much time maybe cause i just want time to myself. haha.
                      And this is what I don't understand,Mom works night shifts,dad works day shifts.So I do ALOT of the house work.I cook,I clean,do laundry and mom helps out when she can but she works 6 days a week and dad does too.
                      Okay, how about, he's 13....so he's starting to be a teenager...His friends at school are doing things with their Dads....Your Dad works day shifts, is there a bit at night then asleep....

                      A boy loves to play ball, go fishing, talk to their Dad, alot....at that age.....

                      Mum works night shifts, so she is a ship passing in the night, your parents are being parents, and workers, no time for each other, short fuse can happen, she's relying on 4 hrs sleep so that she can spend time with her family....4 hrs....and working 8 and travelling, getting ready, un-dressed and what ever she does when she gets home to help, ie) cook, she has to be uterly exhausted.....

                      I know you say alot of time. But that doesn't mean your brother doesn't miss the boy dad things, yeah I know, they talk he's home But if he works day shifts 6 days a week, there would be tiredness as well on his behalf....

                      A bit of a circle I think....
                      PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

                      Comment


                      • Mom is very exhausted.And thats why I really don't mind helping at all. She does tend to get colds easy from lack of sleep but her boss wont let her go back to 5 days a week because with her job,She is honestly the only employee that does much,so they need her around to help keep up with priorities. and this is no joke. So therefore,She works alot.

                        Dad and brother are each others best friend.They are buddy buddy and that makes arguments between me and my brother worse. lol They are very close. Dad works anywhere from 3am to 6pm during summer and winter months he works from about 6am to 4pm.Sundays we devotes his whole day to family time and it may not seem like we get alot of family time,or brother doesnt have enough mom and dad time,he really does.And he has friends over constantly so hes always out and being very sociable with his friends. Weather it be at home playing video games,or at the skatepark,when hes not getting attention from friends,hes attached to mom and dads hip. lol I think his cousins behavior is starting to rub off on him.Mom mentioned it last night.My 13 yr old cousin acts WAY too big for his britches. Mom said if it continues,and it seems like my brother is getting worse,shes going to cut ties between the two boys for a while until my cousin can learn some manners and to watch his mouth and act 13.

                        Dad is tired too,But he still manages to get fair amounts of sleep.He will go to bed around 10,11.He stayed up with us all on new years and took us down to my moms work(she has to work all holidays and dad doesn't) to wish her a happy new year. He has stayed pretty healthy and if he is sick or not feeling well,he wont show it around us.

                        Comment


                        • Mom is very exhausted
                          So is this Mom

                          Then it sounds like they are Saints , seriously Meaning they are doing everything out of their power to keep the family united, all be it they both work too hard and pass each other without much more than a kiss goodbye.....

                          My 13 yr old cousin acts WAY too big for his britches. Mom said if it continues,and it seems like my brother is getting worse,shes going to cut ties between the two boys for a while until my cousin can learn some manners and to watch his mouth and act 13.

                          I thought it was the 13 year old girls that got led astray Well if this was discussed in front of you, then they view you as an Adult..In addition, it's evident that they are purely saying, "don't reply to him", not telling you off persay but realising it is in fact him doing this, not you....and your older...

                          It sounds like they are right, he is hanging with those whom are acting "tough" and so he's practicing on you.....who else can he practice on than his big sister?

                          It's a phase sweet, it has to pass, providing they do nip it in the butt....

                          Hang in there sweetness, I was your age once, don't do what I did and leave home....because I didn't quite get it all, felt picked on, brother was always right, I was always wrong, he didn't need to do much around the house, I did

                          Cause, if they didn't, I wouldn't be an excellent cook and so friggen OCDC about housework And, I wouldn't own a business and be grounded....

                          X
                          PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

                          Comment

                          Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

                          Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

                          Latest Posts in Our Forums

                          Collapse

                          • Do You Volunteer?

                            I have done so for many years.

                            I work at a charity and have been there for over 10 years. I must admit, I love the work. Admittedly, I don't...

                            Today, 03:15 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                          • Do You Pluck Your Eyebrows?

                            I certainly do.

                            I like the thinner brow look. I have beautiful eyes and feel my brows frame my face. I love having groomed, neat eyebrows....

                            Today, 03:08 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                          • Fabulous New Boots!

                            I very recently bought myself a gorgeous pair of black leather boots. I spent a good 20 minutes making the decision and don't regret it!

                            ...

                            Today, 03:02 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                          • Soon To Have Therapy

                            I've been in a really mixed-up place lately. So I have spoken to my doctor and she is referring me for counselling. I shall also be seeing a psychologist....

                            Today, 02:59 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                          • Do You Play The Postcode Lottery?

                            I do! Although I have not won anything yet. Still, it is worth the chance of winning some money.

                            What about you? What are your reasons for...

                            Today, 02:53 AM By Popcorn&Candy

                          Latest Topics in Our Forums

                          Collapse

                          • Do You Volunteer?

                            I have done so for many years.

                            I work at a charity and have been there for over 10 years. I must admit, I love the work. Admittedly, I don't...

                            Today, 03:15 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                          • Do You Pluck Your Eyebrows?

                            I certainly do.

                            I like the thinner brow look. I have beautiful eyes and feel my brows frame my face. I love having groomed, neat eyebrows....

                            Today, 03:08 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                          • Fabulous New Boots!

                            I very recently bought myself a gorgeous pair of black leather boots. I spent a good 20 minutes making the decision and don't regret it!

                            ...

                            Today, 03:02 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                          • Soon To Have Therapy

                            I've been in a really mixed-up place lately. So I have spoken to my doctor and she is referring me for counselling. I shall also be seeing a psychologist....

                            Today, 02:59 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                          • Do You Play The Postcode Lottery?

                            I do! Although I have not won anything yet. Still, it is worth the chance of winning some money.

                            What about you? What are your reasons for...

                            Today, 02:53 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                          Working...
                          X