Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need advice!!!!

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• I need advice!!!!

what do you do when you need to talk to a therapist and you dont have one around ..... i need some one now

• god i thought this would be faster ... if your looking at this and dont know what to say .... havent you ever had a day out of the blue when everything was perfect and you didnt think anything could be wrong and then you woke up and .................................................. ..................

Comment

• Yes, it happens, and yes, we do understand (I do). But somehow, sometime, people are just busy and not on here a lot (like me).

What is bothering you? Why do you need a therapist? We cannot give any advice about a problem we do not know, so do tell us what it is.

Comment

• Yes. a little more detail would help us come up with some ideas.

Comment

• When you need a therapist asap and can't get hold of one you should call a friend or a relative you trust right away. Talking to anyone at all is helpful.

Comment

• Or... spill your guts here and vent. You will get a lot of support and advice. I think this place is a lot better than therapy. I have always been pretty secretive when it comes to discussing my relationship problems with anyone. My ex hubby and I had been on the verge of divorce for 5 years and when we did get divorced everyone was shocked because they thought we were so happy. I just don't like people knowing my relationship business. Here you get different perspectives, different points of view... AND... it's completely annonomous. Often times just venting about the situation (even if it is typing and not actually talking) is a big stress reliever... and during your venting you may just discover a solution to your own problem. This place is far better than a therapist. (not to mention a LOT cheaper)

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• U2 Feedback

I love U2: I checked out their website. I think some of the members were rude about U2: which was totally unfair. U2 produce great music and those insults...

09-09-2019, 09:57 AM By Popcorn&Candy
            • Diagnosis on Netflix

There are only 7 episodes, but I found this to be such an informative, interesting and eye-opening show. I was truly captivated by it and wanted to recommend...

09-05-2019, 07:43 AM By Ashlee T.
            • Is it weird that I'm addicted to giving BJs?

I know this is probably going to sound like a windup but it's a genuine question. And a warning to fellas: any comment along the lines of "come give...

09-04-2019, 06:05 PM By GillBlack
            • High Fat, High Carbohydrate, High Protein – Which Works Best?

When I was struggling to continue my progress last year, a couple of good friends started suggesting that I figure out my “macros” and “reduce carbs.”...

09-04-2019, 12:24 AM By Stillness
            • Hurricane Dorian devastation

I watched some videos from hurricane Dorian last night. I hope our members or readers in the Carribean are safe.

And I suppose our members...

09-03-2019, 07:42 AM By atskitty2
            Working...
            X