Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I losing my mind?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Originally posted by roro1 View Post
    Welcome CHANDLERS WISH

And will write a treatment of depression and hallucinations here
    For the benefit of all
    And what is your question about the Koran?
    Of course not enough to identify a few lines of the Koran, but this definition is the youngest of the Koran, if we want to know
    "Is the word of God eternal home upon His Messenger Muhammad, peace be upon him verbally the Arab Surat trunks of it, an act of worship,
    Transferred to us as frequently, which is located between the covers of the Koran, which begins and ends with a chapter Fatiha Surat people "
    The Glory of God to hear and read comfortably feel wonderful
    Was tired of depression 5 years because I was far from my Lord and began treatment the Koran every day this see part of it
    I want you to put a link to hear from some of the verses from the Koran
    (edit links are not allowed) This link Asamaih do not know if you have open or not
    And improve the peace of Smalloma wonderful when you have a thinner Tstiei not sleep because of insomnia and fear, let him Iqra and Ante Tkhaldin to sleep and will be sleeping comfortably
    This treatment is not fantastic, but from the experience of me and I've got a lot of treatments but will put this to you and if you d tell me more hope and taking you to all the depressed recovery
    roro thank you for your explanation...

We do not allow links on this Forum by the way.

Many people turn to religion when down and out, after all it involves faith and faith is what you must have in life to get through it...

Many people turn to positive affirmations, thoughts the " I can do approach" putting it out there into the Universe, believing it will happen... Another form of faith...

People have different religious beliefs, and so, in that, we don't preach on this Forum

But, I thank you for sharing how you chose to get over depression, through the faith of Koran...

CW
    PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

• Originally posted by CHANDLERS WISH View Post
      roro thank you for your explanation...

We do not allow links on this Forum by the way.

Many people turn to religion when down and out, after all it involves faith and faith is what you must have in life to get through it...

Many people turn to positive affirmations, thoughts the " I can do approach" putting it out there into the Universe, believing it will happen... Another form of faith...

People have different religious beliefs, and so, in that, we don't preach on this Forum

But, I thank you for sharing how you chose to get over depression, through the faith of Koran...

CW
      Thank you for your feedback
      But the link did not have a voice and something but Horabott Audio
      I hope to hear
      I wanted to heal her
      Thank you very much

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Do You Believe In Kindred Spirits, Soulmates, And Twin Flames? - Discuss!

We hear a lot of talk about finding a soulmate, but did you know there are kindred spirits and twin flames out there also? Maybe you have met yours?...

10-15-2019, 08:43 AM By Alison H.
      • Nice to meet you!

My name's Eileen. It will take awhile before I'm able to find my way around here.

10-15-2019, 02:25 AM By EileenFrazier
      • Hi :)

I am Kayla. I am New Member of this form. I am happy to be a part of this forum.

10-15-2019, 02:22 AM By KaylaGarcia
      • Hello All

Hi everyone,
        I'm quite happy to have found a forum that hopefully will give plenty of advice and insight on all sorts of womanly things; and maybe...

10-15-2019, 02:15 AM By ConnieBlake
      • Hello Everyone

Well my name is Misa. I'm 29 and I'm from New York. I'm a mother to two beautiful little girls and soon a baby boy. I have been married to my husband...

10-15-2019, 01:58 AM By JackMaxwell
      Working...
      X