Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Distress over stressed out friend

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Distress over stressed out friend

I talked a little in another thread about a mentally ill friend of mine and my undying concern for his well-being. I tried several times to get into the spiritual aspect of my connection with this man but couldn't post any mention of it. I gave up then honestly believing it wasn't meant to be. This post is to ask anyone who believes in the power of collective human energy focusing to help someone suffering. My friend does not handle stress well and quickly becomes delusional. He can be frightening to someone that does not know him. I currently have a legal no-contact order with him but I have a spiritual connection that is screaming at me to help him deal with his uncertainty about his future, loneliness, or whatever is bothering him. I am really worried about him. I could not sleep last night and did not know why. I have felt uncomfortable all day and tonight I feel almost desperate to help him. If he could feel my concern I know it would calm him. I've done this with people in the flesh with remarkable results, but I'm hoping a fellow spiritual being can join me by reading this. For those of you who have not experienced this, trust me, it really happens.

• Have you tried meditating on this and sending positive energy?

Comment

• Our mind is powerful... As you can do this in person you can do this in spirit, by concentrating and focusing on his face and showing him your arms of it's safe....

You almost make me feel as if your connection in a previous life was so strong....

But that previous life didn't have a good ending, be careful in this journey...

CW
      PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

• Thank you for not thinking I was crazy. I got a very upsetting call months ago from my friend and was distressing then too. A friend was here with me and to gether we thought good energy thoughts for him. A few minutes later he called and was so much better I slept well that night. The connection I have with him is real. We have had conversations without saying a word. Sometimes I would have a thought and he would whirl around and ask "What did you say?"
        Years ago a girl was at my house waiting for her boyfriend to pick her up. I barely knew her and knew him not at all. I was hungry and wanted pepperoni pizza. I told her think about pizza, and him getting 1. Sure enough he not only found my house but said he got the urge for pepperoni pizza and stopped to get it.

Comment

• This may turn out to be one for the books. I won't say now what the outcome could be, but I just got news that may be the answer to my problem and my lifelong dream come true. If the news is true, I am eternally grateful for your positive and evidently powerful energy directed my way.

Comment

• We will hope for what is best for all concerned.

Comment

• And if it is, curiousity always killed the cat, consequently we would like to know

Comment

• Originally posted by Knebi Coxby View Post
                Thank you for not thinking I was crazy. I got a very upsetting call months ago from my friend and was distressing then too. A friend was here with me and to gether we thought good energy thoughts for him. A few minutes later he called and was so much better I slept well that night. The connection I have with him is real. We have had conversations without saying a word. Sometimes I would have a thought and he would whirl around and ask "What did you say?"
                Years ago a girl was at my house waiting for her boyfriend to pick her up. I barely knew her and knew him not at all. I was hungry and wanted pepperoni pizza. I told her think about pizza, and him getting 1. Sure enough he not only found my house but said he got the urge for pepperoni pizza and stopped to get it.
                Knebi, not everyone has the power to communicate without words, but alot of people actually do.

You should try to find a group, to join so that you can understand this more and learn more...I know you have people around you that are like you but I am talking alot of people like youand I wonder if in doing that, you come across people that can read your mind, you theres but there is no connection... I wonder if you see this gift as the other person therefore is a soulmate?

I say this because I have this ability, more so when I was a child, because frankly the witch in me (by choice) left when I was 27 and I allowed it back in at 44, too many freaky things to deal with, with little or no understanding...

My Mother could in her mind ask me to bring her a box of tissues, behind a closed door , three rooms away and I would....and she would say to Dad, "see?"...

My ex-husband and I had a simular connection, he would accuse, that I had hidden something, or cleaned up and moved it, yell and shout actually, and once I focused,I would tell him where it was, like at a Suburb 30 minutes away, on a counter where he left it...sure enough that was the case... I left my ex-husband, he was emotionally abusive, so yes, there was a connection, yes originally I thought, soul mate, but he was toxic, and when he grabbed my arm tight, i knew it was time to go...I have never looked back, why? Because I spent 7 and a half years trying to bring the niceness, and belief out of him, from all his darkness in his life, without success, I gave my 100% there was nothing more to give, the draining, the abuse, emotionally, verbally and then eventually ever so slight but enough, physically, equals - danger - to yourself, who you are, your strengths and gifts, and also physcially and mentally eventually, why would anyone want to stop being able to be themselves? For someone else? Connection yes, soulmate, no, you simply have a gift that you can share around and as I said, be careful of the dangers in that and whom you are sharing this with...

It does not mean you have a soulmate, or a child you must nurture, that is the case when there is no danger involved, once danger comes into it, you have to see the connection as another person has your gift.....

CW
                Last edited by CHANDLERS WISH; 03-12-2011, 04:12 PM.

Comment

• Less in distress

Well, the news I got was an email saying I would get enough money to do what I had decided I needed to do. After reading it again, I deleted it believing it was a scam. You see I woke up with the feeling something really good was going to happen so it seemed in tune with that. I still have the feeling something good is going to happen and it may turn out to be one for books. It wouldn't be the first time. Every time I try to be specific about the strange life I lead the post will not go through. The pizza story could be seen as coincidence by a skeptic. Ah, the truth is stranger than fiction.
                  Last edited by Knebi Coxby; 03-13-2011, 06:01 AM. Reason: forgot to address comments

Comment

• Thanks for addressing your hope, dream, but you didn't address what I wrote is that denial?

Comment

• Don't think it's denial

I have tried to explain several times but can't seem to get much on here.I have used meditation and sending positive energy lots of times over the years. I do not believe I have a gift so much as a presence with me. I am given ideas which I just know are things I am supposed to do.
                      Although I've lived in the same area for more than 10 years I talked to no one around here until about a year ago. Noone knew me and I'm sure they thought I was crazy as I would not even look at anyone as we passed on the street. Not making eye contact, thus no talking. I lived with a man who had a foot in the supernatural world, for lack of a better explanation. Together our lives were far from dull. We really didn't like each other but the things we saw were phenomenal. He died a couple of years ago. Then good things began happening to me. I could think of something I wanted and sometimes within seconds it was delivered. I didn't think I could take it. I felt insane with happiness. I'd feel like the happiest person on the planet, then something really good would happen. I wouldn't have traded places with anybody. Every problem I had was wiped out and I had all I needed to be comfortable. Every waking moment was joyous.
                      I only had 2 friends. I just didn't have anything to say to anybody else. Then one day I knew I was to actually be friends with a neighborhood woman. I discovered she was intelligent but acted like a bimbo to fit in and be what others expected her to be. I told her do not be afraid to be smart and her life began changing. She told everybody I was great (I'm not bragging) and they began beating a path to my door to get to know me, instead of silently passing me on the street. I somehow knew what was wrong in their lives and felt it was my "job" to tell them. I can't tell you the admiration they had for me without sounding like I think I'm special. I was being directed. By what I haven't a clue and do not try to guess. I only know I can tell my ideas from my "instructions".
                      I could feel something life-changing was about to happen to me. I told my growing number of friends this, too. I thought maybe I was going to move or go back to school, anything but invite a man into my life in any capacity. I often half-jokingly said "I hate men" whenever I could fit it into a conversation.
                      When I first made eye contact with the mentally ill man that has become so important to me, I was stunned at the depth of unhappiness in his gaze. I went back into the house wide-eyed and speechless. I had never felt anything so strongly as the knowledge that this was a pivotal moment in my life. I didn't know what that would entail, only that he was going to be more than a casual acquaintance. I had no idea he was ill.
                      Within a few days he was staying in my apartment. Everybody thought I'd lost my mind. They all knew him and they knew I had only let 3 people into my home at all and I wanted to be alone. I loved being alone. I am to be there for him no matter what.
                      I hope this explains why I haven't really addressed most comments. I am doing what I believe I must.

Comment

• Originally posted by Knebi Coxby View Post
                        I have tried to explain several times but can't seem to get much on here.

All people here have the same problem, we are trying to fix that, the timing isn't working and so, you post and it doesn't work...

I have used meditation and sending positive energy lots of times over the years. I do not believe I have a gift so much as a presence with me. I am given ideas which I just know are things I am supposed to do.

You've put it out there into the Universe, I only think positive, I do not believe in negative, there is a positive to eveything... Spirituality is a gift, to read minds to have esp, to astro travel, to answer the same as someone speaks, to know the telephone will ring and whom it is before you answer, and to know something you just feel you have to do...is spritualism, not to be associated with religion, but somehow you know it's a path and somehow the connection is a buzz, a feeling, and so a belief...

But like everything in life there are warning signs, which we often miss....Like everything we have to also tune into intuition and not let the beautiful feeling, the buzz forgoe the message....

Although I've lived in the same area for more than 10 years I talked to no one around here until about a year ago. Noone knew me and I'm sure they thought I was crazy as I would not even look at anyone as we passed on the street. Not making eye contact, thus no talking. I lived with a man who had a foot in the supernatural world, for lack of a better explanation.

I for one would like you to explain that "supernatural world" I have seen ghosts, oras, and so much more...with your life with this man. Being shown something you do not know, is always amazing, even in the sexual sense....all of a sudden you have a new "buzz"....and buzzes we don't like to let go of...

Again, not all is good, some is trickery...you need to see that I'm gaiging what you are saying, and I know for a fact that you have to be careful, I won't go into that here....but if you believe what you experienced was supernatural then you have to belive in good and evil...

Together our lives were far from dull. We really didn't like each other but the things we saw were phenomenal. He died a couple of years ago.

I imagine you feel him around you?

Based on supernatural, phenomenal, that has to be the case, and I wonder if you feel you have to take over?

Then good things began happening to me. I could think of something I wanted and sometimes within seconds it was delivered. I didn't think I could take it. I felt insane with happiness. I'd feel like the happiest person on the planet, then something really good would happen. I wouldn't have traded places with anybody. Every problem I had was wiped out and I had all I needed to be comfortable. Every waking moment was joyous.

So, here you are saying that he showed you there is life after death and you too have a gift...

(Sorry readers ) I am after all a person of belief of many things...

I only had 2 friends. I just didn't have anything to say to anybody else. Then one day I knew I was to actually be friends with a neighborhood woman. I discovered she was intelligent but acted like a bimbo to fit in and be what others expected her to be. I told her do not be afraid to be smart and her life began changing.

I can relate to that, the more I've spoken the more people see, I have stated things that I would have no idea of, couldn't possibly have,they haven't happend yet, yet they happened within a month, people should be themselves in life, those whom can not handle them, don't need to be in their lives. You were able to see through her and guide her...So you can guide people ...qualifications people train for but some people, they just have...

Much like I never studied marketing/advertising but commenced 2 businesses I just knew...how.............

You are able to tap into people...how they think...an understanding of different people, different thoughts, different ways....now the strength is there because now you have shown things that make sense, remember therefore, people will drain you and you will not be able to think clearly...

She told everybody I was great (I'm not bragging) and they began beating a path to my door to get to know me, instead of silently passing me on the street. I somehow knew what was wrong in their lives and felt it was my "job" to tell them.

Physic.

I can't tell you the admiration they had for me without sounding like I think I'm special. I was being directed. By what I haven't a clue and do not try to guess. I only know I can tell my ideas from my "instructions".

It is still a gift, but we can get it wrong.... if we don't also listen to intuition remember, good and evil exists.

I could feel something life-changing was about to happen to me. I told my growing number of friends this, too. I thought maybe I was going to move or go back to school, anything but invite a man into my life in any capacity. I often half-jokingly said "I hate men" whenever I could fit it into a conversation.

The good thing is you found yourself, you are confident, you know who you are, you are able to tap into things.... You need to see very clearly and not be crowded and overwhelmed and think you are safe, because you are guiding, preaching, and advising and it seems to be correct....Again remember, if people know this ,someone will bring you down, hurt you, jealousy, delusional, lots of reasons that is just common sense.

When I first made eye contact with the mentally ill man that has become so important to me, I was stunned at the depth of unhappiness in his gaze. I went back into the house wide-eyed and speechless. I had never felt anything so strongly as the knowledge that this was a pivotal moment in my life. I didn't know what that would entail, only that he was going to be more than a casual acquaintance. I had no idea he was ill.

But the eyes, tell all...They speak volume, sadness, happiness....so yes you could tell as I could, or anyone else, but then in addition you have intuition as women do...That is not a gift, rather human reaction to being aware.

Within a few days he was staying in my apartment. Everybody thought I'd lost my mind. They all knew him and they knew I had only let 3 people into my home at all and I wanted to be alone. I loved being alone. I am to be there for him no matter what.

And there is your answer why you are doing it, ...

You need to see logic as well as magical...They both exist...If you live in a world purely and only on magical, the gift of being able to see more than others, understand peace and how to show people that, but don't use logic, don't use reality all you will do will be based on, you are safe, nothing can harm you, you are doing someone's good.....and it's obvious people are answering and flocking to that, "gift" but we can not rely purely and only on that, without logic, without looking at it in two ways, you are blinded.

Sorry, that's my opinion....

I have seen many a thing, answered people before they spoke, had esp as others have, encountered all that you say, the wow, beautiful feeling and then, I have met the most cunning people, that have blinded that "safety" that I felt as I had a "gift"but logic , wiseness, age has shown me, it's okay to be a bit spiritual, and wise....but it's not okay to live as if that is all you are, without precautions, without checking, thinking, and using logic, we are after all human and people are after all people.

Do you seriously think that with all of this, you are always safe?

Sorry and I suspect this still won't make sense to you...

I suspect that it won't make sense to alot of people.

We are human remember that and so are the people around you.....They will have chemical imbalances, that is beyond their control or a streak.... you are suggesting you are safe because you have various aspects of insight, as I do, I can read jewelery, and predict one month ahead, does that mean someone won't hurt me? NO, it doesn't....I can not change the human race and what they are.....

CW

I hope this explains why I haven't really addressed most comments. I am doing what I believe I must.

Last edited by CHANDLERS WISH; 03-15-2011, 05:47 AM.

Comment

• I've tried 3 times to post since the last one. It goes away. Other web pages leap in front of it, the entire text becomes highlighted, or when I finish it is just gone. I just came here to see if somehow they had returned. Guess not. I have to think about what I can say. Also when finished the number of posts on the left said 18, now says 15.
                          Last edited by Knebi Coxby; 03-18-2011, 04:19 PM.

Comment

• The text that covers it is probably those Dove ads. If you hit the cursor any place but exactly on the scroll bar or in the text box, the ad pops up. Sometimes I end up with 5 or 6 of them piled up.

I will add to what CW said briefly. Be careful, sometimes knowing becomes clouded when we are deeply, personally involved. I can often see very clearly for others but not as often for myself. And yes, when you are open, things flow. The trick is not getting trapped in the negativity around you. While you need some down time and some distance, I do not think it is healthy to over isolate yourself from the world. People who's energy is disturbed can act like a prism, sending your energy in other directions or scattering it.

May I ask how it is that you support yourself?

Comment

• This will be quick because the last 2 have not posted. I'm tired of trying. I am retired, on SS and I'm not above scouring alleys and garbage cans for scrap metals if the money runs out before the month. I hope it is not K's negativity that has spread to me, but I am not as happy as I once was, immediately before encountering him. The surety with which I once lived is now uncertainty. I have never had someone presented to me at my doorway with a problem that I have not had a positive effect on. It is what I do. I do not seek out people, they come to me. When my "guide" says this is your next job, I KNOW it is what I'm supposed to do. I want to as well since it feels good to help someone have a better life. I teach people to be happy by showing them what it is making them unhappy. K is my first utter failure. He may not ever return and I accept that without sadness for anything missing in my life. He brought me no happiness, ever. It was always difficult and there was no personal reward for having helped him. I had no effect on him. That is the new sadness in my life. It will not stop me, the next person thrust upon me will get just as much concern from me. I hope it ends with better results.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                              X