Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meltdown, over 18, and thoughts of harming himself.......

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Sometimes that is all you need, clarity of your own thoughts

Glad to hear sweet.

CW
    PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

• Glad to hear things are getting better. Best of luck.
      I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
      Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

• Thank you all...

You are a great group of women and men.
        [COLOR=purple][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=blue][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

• He sounds like he's doing just great to me. I'm a cuttter of about 8 years... Haven't done it in a little over a year or so now I would love to say, things will get better with time.... But honestly, I think that's a bunch of . It's what my counselor said every year since I was 12... And they do, but not forever, and the worst part in the experience, is not being able to help others. It was just.... One day, kinda like magic, gone. I was better... And looking back on how I used to break down, I really don't see my small breaks as anything now. Really, the best thing you could do... Isn't a counselor, isn't a hospital, and DEFINITELY isn't drugs. Just make sure, whatever he does to make things seem better or to be happy, that he doesn't kill himself. I would definitely recommend getting him into some relatively "healthy" things to keep his mind off the in life... And I'm no doctor, but it seems like anti-depressants and such, only made me and most people I know, utterly insane and suicidal... Most of us have had much better luck with more natural things, herbs for anxiety and depression, in combination with gardening and Adderall. Honestly, meds don't make sense. If you're down, why would a "downer" help?? Shouldn't an "upper" work?? Lol. Just my thoughts.

Comment

• p.s........ why did it delete the 2 times I said (edit)Lol.....
            Last edited by CHANDLERS WISH; 04-16-2011, 04:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by evilgothicjenn View Post
              p.s........ why did it delete the 2 times I said c - r - a - p??? Lol.....
              Because there is a profanity filter here that deletes it.

Comment

• And then Mods who delete the words when people try to go behind the profanity filter like you just did
                PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Do You Believe In Kindred Spirits, Soulmates, And Twin Flames? - Discuss!

We hear a lot of talk about finding a soulmate, but did you know there are kindred spirits and twin flames out there also? Maybe you have met yours?...

10-15-2019, 08:43 AM By Alison H.
                • Nice to meet you!

My name's Eileen. It will take awhile before I'm able to find my way around here.

10-15-2019, 02:25 AM By EileenFrazier
                • Hi :)

I am Kayla. I am New Member of this form. I am happy to be a part of this forum.

10-15-2019, 02:22 AM By KaylaGarcia
                • Hello All

Hi everyone,
                  I'm quite happy to have found a forum that hopefully will give plenty of advice and insight on all sorts of womanly things; and maybe...

10-15-2019, 02:15 AM By ConnieBlake
                • Hello Everyone

Well my name is Misa. I'm 29 and I'm from New York. I'm a mother to two beautiful little girls and soon a baby boy. I have been married to my husband...

10-15-2019, 01:58 AM By JackMaxwell
                Working...
                X