am i maaaad

Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

am i maaaad

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• am i maaaad

hii i dunno whats a matter with me im on anti deppresents but for about 10 yrs iv been feeling strange and doin strange things like waanting to

1.) shout out swear words.
    2.) the urge to hit things.
    3.) urge to punch someone in the face who i dearly love.

theres a lil thing in my head telling me things like if i dont press the traffic light button 50 times before the 6th red car comes im gonna get beaten up

HHHHHHEEEEEELLLLLLPPPPPP!!!

• You should get evaluated. Can you do this at school?
    I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
    Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

• Do you have any idea as to what is making you mad? You mention the traffic lights, but is there something else you're mad about, but take it out on other things? Perhaps look for the source to your anger and remedy it that way.

Good Luck

Comment

• Go to a school counselor and talk about it. He/she can refer you to another professional if need be. You can also talk about it here -

What are the things that trigger your anger?

Share us your happy and sad childhood/teenage memories.

When did you start feeling easily angered?

Comment

• You may be used to the medication you are taking and need something stronger, or a higher dose, or this medication is not good for you, giving you these feelings, changing your brain waves.

You need to seek a Doctor's advise and pose the above questions.

CW
          PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

• Are you taken medication or not. Just go to doctor find out the what is actually going on. Is there is any chemical imbalance.

Comment

• nicolelord2 = yes im on medication citeloprham.. caterpillar79 and jns = im NOT AT SCHOOL lol im 18 left in 2009..

Comment

• If you can get in to see a doctor you should. Several studies have found that exercise, diet changes and meditation are all more effective for depression than medication.
                These urges you have should be addressed and it would be a good idea to get professional help to determine what is going on. If nothing else you should be supervised in getting off the medications to determine if they are part of the problem.
                In the meantime you should be taking Omega 3's regularly.

Comment

• Your Doctor has diagnosed you with depression from 9 years of age, why? What happened at 8 or 9 years of age?

There is anger there which hasn't been dealt with, coupled with sometimes dosages are wrong with medication which allows your brain to act differently than you would normally....

I would be suggesting you go to another Doctor and tell him this, what medication you are on, dosage, why you went on medication in the first place, your childhood and let someone re-evaluate this...
                  PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

• Maybe go back to your Doctor and tell them these things you are feeling. The medication might not be working for you. It takes some to work out the right medication that will actually help. It's all trial and error till you find the right one. Maybe it is not even depression but another cause? Maybe even consider getting a second opinion or talk to someone at your local hospital?

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                    X