Any experience weight loss on Wellbutrin XL?

Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any experience weight loss on Wellbutrin XL?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Any experience weight loss on Wellbutrin XL?

Has anyone experienced weight loss on Wellburtrin XL? I see it is a possible side effect.

• ?? Anyone ??

Comment

• I just started on Wellbutrin SR about two days ago. I'm on a low dosage, 100mg 2X daily. SR is twice daily, and XL is once daily. (in case you didn't know ... I just found that out haha) I had major issues with weight gain before on Zoloft, and my PCP suggested Wellbutrin due to the fact that it generally causes weight LOSS. In my case, that's great. And since starting it, my appetite has been lacking. I read on some other forums that people have lost up to 25lbs in 2 weeks. Who knows if that's true or not...but the general consensus I've heard seems to be Wellbutrin is the "anti-anti-depressant", in the sense that it has opposite side effects: weight loss, and increased libido.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
      X