Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Situation where you want to cry?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Situation where you want to cry?

Have you ever found yourself in a situation where you want to cry? Like really hard because there's this burning pain in you, but nothing wants to come out?

How do you get it out before it turns into something worse

• Sorry to say this but do you feel as if you have lost someone but havent,because thats the way i used to feel and sometimes still do.

yorkielass.

Comment

• Try either creating something or destroying something. Or destroying something you create. Keep a journal, smash some glasses, paint a picture, burn some pictures, go outside and scream until you can't scream anymore, go for a jog, do some jumping jacks, make some cookies, clean your house, play with a dog, take a martial arts class (or just punch a punching bag), try to figure out why you feel that way.

I used to feel that way a lot and went through a lot of hell before I finally got counseling. I learned a) why, for the most part, I felt that way and b) how to cope.

Good luck.

Comment

• Yes, a lot of the time.

When I get in that situation I can feel it building up inside of me; then I forget about it and move on to other things. In the next few days, weeks, whatever the tiniest stupid thing will set me off, I'll be an emotional minefield. Something daft like trying to open a drawer but it won't budge... BAM TEARS ALL OVER THE PLACE. Going through depression has made me a right emotional wimp

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Have You Ever Done Any Online Dating? - Let's Discuss!

If you've ever done any online dating, you know there are many things that can go wrong. But for some, online dating leads to finding a soulmate. ...

09-17-2019, 11:04 AM By Chrissy M.
        • Do You Volunteer?

I have done so for many years.

I work at a charity and have been there for over 10 years. I must admit, I love the work. Admittedly, I don't...

09-17-2019, 03:15 AM By Popcorn&Candy
        • Do You Pluck Your Eyebrows?

I certainly do.

I like the thinner brow look. I have beautiful eyes and feel my brows frame my face. I love having groomed, neat eyebrows....

09-17-2019, 03:08 AM By Popcorn&Candy
        • Fabulous New Boots!

I very recently bought myself a gorgeous pair of black leather boots. I spent a good 20 minutes making the decision and don't regret it!

09-17-2019, 03:02 AM By Popcorn&Candy
        • Soon To Have Therapy

I've been in a really mixed-up place lately. So I have spoken to my doctor and she is referring me for counselling. I shall also be seeing a psychologist....

09-17-2019, 02:59 AM By Popcorn&Candy
        Working...
        X