Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I Alone

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Am I Alone

Ive got a few problems at the moment and keep thinking that things arnt going to get right , i cry a bit without any one knowing , i guess feelings can hurt a lot ,but i also kind of dont class myself as a normal woman ,more maybe like a freak

• Bluestar, you are not alone. In whatever you're feeling, you are most definately not alone. There are 6+billion people in this world; people who have/are going through what you're going through and have gotten over it.

Can you describe what you're feeling? What your problems are?

Comment

• Hey BlueStar.... There are so many negativities in life and so much pressure, to get everything right... People that put you down, laugh usually are the ones that need the help the most, but they pick on the vulnerable that have hearts and soul... Know that, that you have a heart and a soul they are finding theirs.

Sorry I missed your post... If you think you are a freak you are not rather an INDIVIDUAL and the people you deal with know not how to be one if anything in reality they admire your spunk but won't admit it, whilst they live in their bubble world.

Good for you for being an individual.

Live it, feel it and be it and know it.

CW
      PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

• Originally posted by anonimousey View Post
        Bluestar, you are not alone. In whatever you're feeling, you are most definately not alone. There are 6+billion people in this world; people who have/are going through what you're going through and have gotten over it.

Can you describe what you're feeling? What your problems are?
        Hi anonimousey ... Ive never found anyone i can really tell whats going on to , i have some womans problems ,im scared im going to be left alone to suffer .Ive had a lot of people ive helped thru different things and they then leave when things are going good for them . somethings you cant tell your family about ,things from the past ,or the present .
        it hurts to lose a friend whos just died ,ive been in a lot of pain ,never had anyone who understood it and didnt think i was just making excuses up for it .

Comment

• Originally posted by CHANDLERS WISH View Post
          Hey BlueStar.... There are so many negativities in life and so much pressure, to get everything right... People that put you down, laugh usually are the ones that need the help the most, but they pick on the vulnerable that have hearts and soul... Know that, that you have a heart and a soul they are finding theirs.

Sorry I missed your post... If you think you are a freak you are not rather an INDIVIDUAL and the people you deal with know not how to be one if anything in reality they admire your spunk but won't admit it, whilst they live in their bubble world.

Good for you for being an individual.

Live it, feel it and be it and know it.

CW
          Thanks CHANDLERS WISH that means a lot and yeah your right xxxx

Comment

• Hi again Bluestar,

I've had a lot of that as well. People stick around when it suits them, and then flit away when the find something that has more interest to them.

It's important for you to know that you're not alone in whatever you're feeling. Someone will have written a book/play/film/forum thread about the topic and hopefully you should be able to find solace.

In the meantime, keep coming back to the forum to talk about your feelings; maybe do a search, someone might have an issue that's similar to yours

Comment

• Hang about, mam...

It's not quite that easy, let us all support you and be there whilst you actually feel fantastic again
              PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

• About two years ago my friend died from cancer.
                I had no idea that it was going to cause me to become self destructive.
                I would cry all the time and feel as you say alone, somehow I didn't see the light at the end of the tunnel
                little did I know, I was passing through a Bipolar episode.

I wouldn't let anyone help me, I needed to help myself.

keep your head up!
                We all have moments where we feel lonely but we aren't.
                Keep your mind positive and busy.!

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Have You Ever Done Any Online Dating? - Let's Discuss!

If you've ever done any online dating, you know there are many things that can go wrong. But for some, online dating leads to finding a soulmate. ...

09-17-2019, 11:04 AM By Chrissy M.
                • Do You Volunteer?

I have done so for many years.

I work at a charity and have been there for over 10 years. I must admit, I love the work. Admittedly, I don't...

09-17-2019, 03:15 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                • Do You Pluck Your Eyebrows?

I certainly do.

I like the thinner brow look. I have beautiful eyes and feel my brows frame my face. I love having groomed, neat eyebrows....

09-17-2019, 03:08 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                • Fabulous New Boots!

I very recently bought myself a gorgeous pair of black leather boots. I spent a good 20 minutes making the decision and don't regret it!

09-17-2019, 03:02 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                • Soon To Have Therapy

I've been in a really mixed-up place lately. So I have spoken to my doctor and she is referring me for counselling. I shall also be seeing a psychologist....

09-17-2019, 02:59 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                Working...
                X