Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Short Term Memory Loss Problem

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Short Term Memory Loss Problem

My mom is suffering from short time memory loss problem. She is a 60 year old lady. Doctors can't give a proper solution for this.

Do you guys have any suggestion for my mom ? Thanks in advance!

• I second Loric2014's post.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to GF's vagina is sore after sex

This has happened to me several times too, such a pain! I found Luvena helps everytime, and I have never had the issue since. Its over the counter, much...

Today, 10:05 AM By Ashley05
    • Reply to Lose Weight More Effectively with Apple Cider Vinegar

When I was a kid, my father would sometimes let some apple cider double ferment into apple cider vinegar. We took bushels of washed apples to the cider...

Today, 08:47 AM By jns
    • Reply to Is Childfree Right For Me? Discuss It Here

PandC, as women get older, their eggs become less viable and have more defects. Have you considered freezing some of your eggs in case it takes a few...

Today, 07:54 AM By jns
    • In Love Physical Relation is important?

What do you think in relation does sex is needed or not? If we mentally happy in relation then also we needed physical relation???

Today, 05:04 AM By paulgonzales86
    • Reply to Hoo hot for sex?

She is not really into spontaneous acts of romance or sex.... it has to be in the bedroom and 99% of the time it is at night... and has told me many times...

Yesterday, 06:34 PM By muffin70

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
    X