Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you get this?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Do you get this?

Does anyone constantly wonder or think that something is wrong with them? Every little thing I notice and feel on my body I feel like I have this deadly ilness.

• all the time. its called being a hypochondriac. my husband gets on my case for going to the doctor all the time. i think i get it from my dad who has always been that way too.

are you stressed about something? sometimes when i get stressed i get pains and such that make me think something is wrong. are you depressed? that does it for me too!

hope you feel better!
    Miss Kitty

Comment

• All the time! I have OCD and I am obsessed about mental health issues-I read books and surf the internet. I used to be a hypochondrian and had this horrible fear of vomiting-and I never vomited since age 8 and I am 35!
      prayerbear

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
      X