I dislike the way I feel everyday

Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I dislike the way I feel everyday

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• I dislike the way I feel everyday

Hello,
    I know i suffer from anixety/panic attacks and PMS, some combination hey. Latey I been letting these horrible creatures control my life.You'd think after going through this for 23+ yrs I'd be use to them, but NOT. I start and end my days by wondering what will happen next. I analize every ache and pain I get, right now I've been getting an ache in my left shoulder blade that will come around to my left breast and chest, so I think oh no a heart attack, but it nevers get any worse that an ache, so what dose that say about me "am I totally loonie" ? I would really like some other women's opinion. I could really use the support. Thanks for listening and I diffenitly have more to tell if interested

Very Emotional Edggy Lady

• i was curious as to what methods of treatment you have seeked for your anxiety. i have suffered from GAD, generalized anxiety disorder (where you just worry about every little thing including health, finances, work, etc...) for about 7 years and I have had enough, I want to do something to put an end to it.

I mean this in no harmful way, but some people tell me it just never goes away, you learn to deal with it.... you say you've had it for 23+ years and that kind of scares me, like there may be no hope... it is still as bad as it was in the beginning?

Comment

• me too !

I am going though a terrible patch right now too...it all started with a knee op in November as a result of meds I got violent GERD and havent got over it, then developed lump in the throat, probably globus dr says and NOW I have thoracic backache on and off so am convinced I have lung cancer. I went on trazadone 7 years ago for about 6 months but it took a hell of a job to get off it so I dont want to take it again but the anxiety about health in particular is really doing me in right now all I want to do is sleep.....and pray I wake up without a pain to worry about....

Originally posted by edggy lady View Post
      Hello,
      I know i suffer from anixety/panic attacks and PMS, some combination hey. Latey I been letting these horrible creatures control my life.You'd think after going through this for 23+ yrs I'd be use to them, but NOT. I start and end my days by wondering what will happen next. I analize every ache and pain I get, right now I've been getting an ache in my left shoulder blade that will come around to my left breast and chest, so I think oh no a heart attack, but it nevers get any worse that an ache, so what dose that say about me "am I totally loonie" ? I would really like some other women's opinion. I could really use the support. Thanks for listening and I diffenitly have more to tell if interested

Very Emotional Edggy Lady

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
      X