• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

discouraged/depressed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

discouraged/depressed

When kind of depressed, what do you normally do? Just want to get your ideas.

usually a good cry helps, I try to get outside. sometimes I just go somewhere I can scream as loud as I can. you have to let it out.

Comment

Depends. What is bothering you?

Comment

Look for the positives. Negativity breeds and will get you down. There is always a positive.
        PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

The best day of your life is the one which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, reply on, or blame. The gift is yours - it is an amazing journey- and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins.
          When out driving always turn left. Then, should you become lost, you can find your way home by reversing the procedure and always turning right.

Comment

Sometimes i visited other health sites and read on other anxious or discouraged ppl and want to encourage, but at times it is more than i can take or understand. Then i think i might as well not visit there!

Comment

I tend to cut myself off when I'm feeling down. But then I feel better and re-join the race of life. I try to be positive and I try extra hard with my friends. Friends get me through tough times. Life can be hard, but knowing people care lifts my mood and enables me to join the battle!

Comment

100% Original Phytoscience Double Stemcell for Migraines.

The most common auras are visual, such as flickering lights, spots, or lines. "You may see a little jagged line that will develop some cross hatches, and it might sort of move in a curved direction Double Stemcell generate cell and stop problem which we see on migraine:- For More Visit.
                .................................................. .............................................
                Phytoscienceteamasia

Comment

Music is wonderful therapy.

Comment

Like I am depressed this time, and I need some fresh air care from loved ones.

Comment

Working...
                    X