• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

counsellor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• counsellor

after talking to two people, decided not to talk with school counsellor for ideas
    was suggested to move to another school system
    so going to ramp up looking for houses with goal to move this summer

Relocating seems drastic. But I'm guessing the situation has escalated to a point where you feel it's that critical. I worry, that if you think part of it is truly kids personality, it will continue in other schools as well. Full on bullying is one thing, but mean kids are another. Mean kids are in every school.

As momma bear, you have to do what you believe is best for the kiddo.
    "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

Originally posted by Beautiful Disaster View Post
      Relocating seems drastic. .
      been wanting to move, and have had realtor show us some houses
      school climates are very different from school to school

Comment

I don't want to sound negative or put my oar in, but people are the same wherever you go. As already said, there are mean kids in every school. However, I am not judge and jury, so you must do what you think is right. I wish you happier times.

Comment

Not sure if I missed the post, but I don't remember this.
          I thought things were getting better.

Comment

think things have gotten somewhat better at school since last posting on this thread

Comment

kitty found out that the classroom "mean child" is in weekly counselling

Comment

we applied for another public school and got accepted

so we don't have to move
                I just need to drive our child to and from school everyday since it's out of our area

Comment

Originally posted by Beautiful Disaster View Post
                  As momma bear, you have to do what you believe is best for the kiddo.
                  and so I did

Comment

Working...
                  X