• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

depression

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• depression

what is depression? lots of people are suffering due to stress, depression, mental problem. But they are hiding that to survive along with people. so we need to know that how depression feells like.
    Last edited by princejenish; 10-04-2017, 04:49 AM.

depression is a feeling of hopelessness

if one of my loved ones was killed in the latest mass shooting, I could see myself easily falling into depression
    I don't know anyone who died
    however, just reading about the moms, dads, engaged, soon to be grandmother of 5, the husbands who shielded their wives, people there to celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, seeing the pics of families who are now forever broken, good decent people now gone
    crying a lot over this latest senseless act

Comment

Depression is seeing no light at the end of the tunnel. It is having no hope and feeling there is no love in the world. It is being isolated and in emotional pain. It is a darkened room and it is cold and empty. Those are the emotions - or lack of emotions - of depression.

Comment

Working...
      X