Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Strengthening Your Emotional Health with Exercise

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Strengthening Your Emotional Health with Exercise

Exercise also stimulates the growth of new brain cells and helps prevent age-related decline.

Suffering from depression, anxiety or stress can cause physical symptoms such as abdominal pain, headaches, muscle pain or tension among others. People who exercise regularly get a sense of wellbeing. They feel more energetic throughout the day, sleep better at night, have sharper memories and feel more relaxed and positive about themselves and their lives.

Read more on healthy living and emotional health in women here
    Last edited by Claret; 11-03-2017, 04:41 AM. Reason: outbound links are not allowed

• I like this post. I do need to do more exercise and this is the motivation. Thank you for your post! I am sure loads of people will find it useful.

Comment

• thanks for the post.I work throughout the day and couldn't sleep properly at night,because of stress.I'm a writer , so i keep writing all the day and feel stressed and couldn't even sleep properly, a month ago i started to exercise, and i feel lot more better now.I suggest everyone to exercise regularly, because that really helps a lot.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
      X