• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse

Vote on the New WH Logo! We need YOUR help!

Everyone, we need YOUR help! Take a moment to cast your vote on the new WH logo! Vote Here!
See more
See less

overcoming confidence and shyness - a useful article

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

overcoming confidence and shyness - a useful article

Hello everyone.
    Many of my clients have confidence and shyness problems and IÂ’m guessing some users of this site do aswell, so I did a bit of research and found a great article on effective ways to overcome shyness from an excellent performance coach called Damian Mangal. His work is consistently reliable.
    Some great techniques here. Good luck all

Link removed
    Last edited by atskitty2; 01-11-2018, 07:19 AM.

Thank you for your post. This is a great topic, tho' I removed your link.

Would you care to share the highlights of the article, and we can open up some discussion?

Personally I am not a shy girl, but I do tend to be on the quiet side which people mistake for shyness. Once I know people and have some trust and understanding for what they're all about, I open up much more. Being quiet initially is a choice.
    I genuinely don't choose to waste my energy on some people. Lol

Comment

I'm not shy either, but I can be quiet. I don't see the point of shoving my opinions down people's throat or yelling across a room. People have mistaken my kindness for weakness. Yes: I am generous, but I am not a bank and aren't going to do "favours" for anyone. Anyhow, people's misconception really bugs me. Even with shyness, boundaries and common sense are very important. But I am very glad I am not a shy person.

Comment

Working...
      X