Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anybody else feel like this??

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• anybody else feel like this??

hey,

k well i have been having a rough couple of years involving family and i think im going to snap! my friends have been really supportive but i always freaking out on them for ************ llitle things and i feel like im always making them feel sorry for me. but i can't help it that my life sux. because i know they are worried about me so i tell them im ok and happy and all that one minute then the next im like all suicidal and depressed!! and thats when they worry again. soo i was wondering if anybody else has ever felt this way? kist so i can have some reasurence that im not crazy!!

• Originally posted by Christine:) View Post
    hey,

k well i have been having a rough couple of years involving family and i think im going to snap! my friends have been really supportive but i always freaking out on them for ************ llitle things and i feel like im always making them feel sorry for me. but i can't help it that my life sux. because i know they are worried about me so i tell them im ok and happy and all that one minute then the next im like all suicidal and depressed!! and thats when they worry again. soo i was wondering if anybody else has ever felt this way? kist so i can have some reasurence that im not crazy!!
    If you feel like your on a roller-coaster, up and down it's fanstatic that friends are supportive and worry but it will get harder for you unless you face the issues that are upsetting you to breaking point and confront them.

No matter who is right or wrong, confront the issues, get them of your chest.

If you are still having trouble dealing with it from there, speak to your Doctor because it sounds like you are saying you are "pretending" to be happy and your locking it inside, leaving it there, other than letting friends know, instead of facing the issues at hand...

CW Smile, what ever those issues are you can find a solution to them...
    PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Do You Volunteer?

I have done so for many years.

I work at a charity and have been there for over 10 years. I must admit, I love the work. Admittedly, I don't...

Today, 03:15 AM By Popcorn&Candy
    • Do You Pluck Your Eyebrows?

I certainly do.

I like the thinner brow look. I have beautiful eyes and feel my brows frame my face. I love having groomed, neat eyebrows....

Today, 03:08 AM By Popcorn&Candy
    • Fabulous New Boots!

I very recently bought myself a gorgeous pair of black leather boots. I spent a good 20 minutes making the decision and don't regret it!

Today, 03:02 AM By Popcorn&Candy
    • Soon To Have Therapy

I've been in a really mixed-up place lately. So I have spoken to my doctor and she is referring me for counselling. I shall also be seeing a psychologist....

Today, 02:59 AM By Popcorn&Candy
    • Do You Play The Postcode Lottery?

I do! Although I have not won anything yet. Still, it is worth the chance of winning some money.

What about you? What are your reasons for...

Today, 02:53 AM By Popcorn&Candy

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Do You Volunteer?

I have done so for many years.

I work at a charity and have been there for over 10 years. I must admit, I love the work. Admittedly, I don't...

Today, 03:15 AM By Popcorn&Candy
    • Do You Pluck Your Eyebrows?

I certainly do.

I like the thinner brow look. I have beautiful eyes and feel my brows frame my face. I love having groomed, neat eyebrows....

Today, 03:08 AM By Popcorn&Candy
    • Fabulous New Boots!

I very recently bought myself a gorgeous pair of black leather boots. I spent a good 20 minutes making the decision and don't regret it!

Today, 03:02 AM By Popcorn&Candy
    • Soon To Have Therapy

I've been in a really mixed-up place lately. So I have spoken to my doctor and she is referring me for counselling. I shall also be seeing a psychologist....

Today, 02:59 AM By Popcorn&Candy
    • Do You Play The Postcode Lottery?

I do! Although I have not won anything yet. Still, it is worth the chance of winning some money.

What about you? What are your reasons for...

Today, 02:53 AM By Popcorn&Candy
    Working...
    X