• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the tips for getting good sleep?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are the tips for getting good sleep?

I want to improve my sleep, what do you do to sleep better?

I'm highly protective of sleep, maybe I can help. What is your current routine?

Comment

Originally posted by Yamly View Post
      I want to improve my sleep, what do you do to sleep better?
      I decided to turn my smartphone off one hour before going to sleep. It really helped me to sleep better. Also, I've bought a new comfortable mattress. It's awesome! But it's not that simple to find the best mattress, so this link removed helped me
      Last edited by atskitty2; 04-29-2018, 07:09 AM.

Comment

I have a nighttime routine, which tells my body it needs sleep. I also get up the in the morning and use all my energy in the day. This enables me to switch off at night. I try to keep my mood stable and avoid ups and downs. I make sure my bedroom is comfortable and aired out, too. I do find having a nice bedroom makes me want to go to sleep at night. If you look forward to your sleep, you'll have little problem dropping off at night. The trick is to keep your mood stable and not get worked up. Sleep isn't boring and your body will thank you for letting it rest.

Comment

Working...
        X