• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The general Body Image Disorders Thread!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The general Body Image Disorders Thread!

In this discussion, I'd like first to elaborate on my own body image disorder : I find myself ugly, it's haunting me every waking moments, even in my dreams at night. A pimple can make me feel so ugly sometimes, so low, that I'd just feel horrible about myself in general, no motivation or will to do anything. Just wanting the pimple to go away ASAP, coupled with OCD, so I'm fixated on my body's faults, always criticizing it. It had once smashed my small portable mirror, because I had loathed how I had looked in it. So yeah. Am obsessed with my own looks, but not anyone else's. I could care less about others' looks, but myself, I'd like to find myself pretty and beautiful despite my pimples and all that. I'm seeking professional treatments for this, but it's a long healing process so I'm far from where I want to be. I wish so much to be free from my horrible disorder. It's akin to psychological torture.
Working...
X