• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do Not Let Stress Get The Best Of You

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do Not Let Stress Get The Best Of You

Wouldn't life be great if there were no such thing as stress? Well, believe it or not, we do need some stress in our lives. It's when stress levels rise too high or are present all the time that stress becomes a problem. Integrating some of the following stress management techniques into your daily routine can help you maintain healthy stress levels and more peaceful life.

If you have ever heard the saying that laughter is the best medicine, it's true! A great way to reduce stress is to laugh. Laughter is nature's way of reducing the levels of stress hormones in your body. Along with reducing stress hormones, laughter also increases the proper hormones in your body like endorphins and neurotransmitters, all of which help to make us happy.

One thing that you can do at work or school to relieve your stress is smile whenever you get the chance. When you smile, you automatically alter your mood from the inside out and make people around you happier. This will create a pleasant aura and help to reduce your stress level.

If you have a lot of excess dry skin on your face, one of the best ways to relieve your stress is to get a facial. This will allow your skin to breathe so that you feel fresh for the better part of the day. Give yourself a facial to help your anxiety and melt away your stress.

Now you have learned a few new techniques to help you keep your stress levels to a manageable level. While no methods are guaranteed, none of them do anything at all unless they are put into practice. Give these tips a try, work them into your daily routine, and see how stress management can improve your life.

I agree with your post, Curtis Cross. I suffer with stress and it is awful. I'd love to be the person who was at ease all the time and always comfortable in every situation. But I am not. I agree as well that we do actually need a small amount of stress in our lives: it is fundamental to the human condition. Still, it is not an enjoyable feeling. I do try to minimise anxiety and stress by just doing it, but occasionally nerves get the better of me. I don't run away, but deal with the stress in the moment. Anyhow, thank you for your thread. I am sure many will find it useful.

Comment

Working...
    X