• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse

Vote on the New WH Logo! We need YOUR help!

Everyone, we need YOUR help! Take a moment to cast your vote on the new WH logo! Vote Here!
See more
See less

What could be the reason of getting sudden mood change?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What could be the reason of getting sudden mood change?

I think my friend is suffering from anxiety. He is working with me at my office. He has totally changed himself like getting so angry if someone talks to him in loud voice or getting so irritated easily. I just need to know that how can I get him back as a normal person. Nowadays, he is so rude, irritated, lazy and sad.

Have you discussed this with him? Is this something that only is displayed at work?

Comment

I would tell my boss/manager my concerns. It could well be anxiety. Your colleague does need to talk to someone. I know it's scary telling someone, but he needs to be helped deal with whatever issues he's going through.

I'd take the first step for him.

Comment

Popcorn&Candy atskitty2 Yes, I tried to talk to him but, he doesn't want to talk to anyone. I think he needs some time to be alone.

Comment

I hope the situation is resolved and things work out for your colleague. Trust your gut instinct and do what is right: whatever action that may mean taking.

Comment

Working...
          X