• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manage ADHD/ADD without medication

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manage ADHD/ADD without medication

How do you manage adult ADD? Is there any way to avoid it without taking medication?

I think that depends on the severity of the condition. I am not saying medication solves everything, but I would strongly advise someone with ADHD/ADD continue with their meds. Again, medication does not solve everything, but - as we know - the condition is serious and a person should only take themselves off medication with the advice of their doctor. But it is a good idea to find different ways to handle the condition. There are many therapies and activities to help such a person. So I agree with that point. I have never had experience with ADD: whether adult or child, but it is worth finding other ways besides medication of dealing with it and living with such a condition.

Comment

Thanks Popcorn&Candy. I think you are right"medication does not solve everything".

Comment

Working...
      X