• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help massage during stress. It's real?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help massage during stress. It's real?

Hello, my sister is now pregnant for 3 months. She has serious cramps and morning sickness. She also has severe vomiting.
    Most of the time, it is seen either broken or underlined. She had problems in her husband's house. Despite the fact that most of these problems are solved now, she still thinks about it and creates undesirable stress.
    I advised her that stress would have a bad effect on a child's health. She constantly thinks about any problems. She can not blame her, since she was a child, she is like that. She almost thinks about the problem and makes it big.
    Seeing her condition, it was one of our family friends who advised us to take her to the masseur in order to relieve stress. Before, I did not know that such a treatment can be taken by pregnant women. I think it will not hurt the child. I think this is a smaller problem than its stress. I would like to know if a three-month-old pregnant woman can undergo treatment? Are there any problems? Has anyone here done this during pregnancy? Any wisdom in this matter would be a great help.

I don't have any advice, but I am sure someone with more knowledge will post soon. But I do think a massage [done properly] would not harm your sister's unborn child. But the masseuse would have to have performed treatments on pregnant women before.

I do hope I've helped.

Comment

Hi Loric2014 I think your sister will feel good with massage and this massage will not harm your sister and her unborn child. My sister-in-law is also pregnant, and she goes to masseur in a week. She feels good and relaxes after massage.

Comment

Working...
      X