• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your pet can add positivity in your life. Here's How?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your pet can add positivity in your life. Here's How?

While thinking about being healthy it’s often overlooked that mental health is equally as important as physical health.

However, most of us choose to ignore health implications that are associated with mental health disorders.

According to the California HealthCare Foundation, in California alone, about 1 out of every 6 adults are dealing with one or the other kind of psychological issues.

Although, various treatment options are available for managing mental health conditions.

Still, you require a companion in times when you are feeling agitated, anxious, or depressed.

In such situations, a pet animal (Emotional Support Animal) can charge your life with positive thoughts, thereby tremendously improving your condition.

I agree. I don't own a cat, but my dad has two cats that always visit his house. I feel so happy when they're about. And it is scientific knowledge that animals reduce stress levels and result in other health benefits. Even dogs do this.

I couldn't imagine never having an animal. I had two dogs growing up and loved them. Cats especially make me happy.

Anyhow, a great post!

Comment

Thanks Popcorn&Candy.

Comment

That's great.

Comment

roaminpizza Thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X