• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to determine that you require an ADHD evaluation?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to determine that you require an ADHD evaluation?

People with ADHD can have a lot of problems in different areas of living. Here are some common problems that allow you identify whether you need evaluation for ADD – ADHD medication treatment:

Feeling frustrated and guilty or blaming without any reason.
    Stress due to the failure of achieving objectives and completing the desired tasks on time.
    Personal and professional relationship problems.
    Inability to manage daily tasks either at home or office, such as home cleaning, paying electricity bills, organizing things, etc.
    Unable to focus and concentrate on your work.
    Forgetting daily routine tasks and getting upset on minor things.

However, with these symptoms, it is easy to determine if you are suffering from ADHD, but you should consult with a professional medical doctor for customized ADHD evaluation & treatment.

I socialize with people with these conditions, so your post is really useful. I am not a psychiatrist but I do realize your advice is excellent. I am sure many will find your information very useful.

Comment

Thank you Popcorn&Candy.

Comment

Working...
      X