• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Generalized Anxiety Disorder

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Generalized Anxiety Disorder

I thought I am suffering from GAD; As I don't like to talk people, OR Don't like of someone interfere in my life or say something about me or my stuff, I am short-tempered and introvert. Can somebody help me to deal with these situations?

Hey, do not panic, as there are many ways in which you can overcome from this situation and find peace in life. Anxiety disorder can become serious if not taken care at the early stage. My brother is suffering from anxiety and need some help of a counselor who can help him. The causes of his anxiety are many like the work stress, separation, etc. someone suggested him to take additional info from voyance direct phone psychic readers who help to get over such situations.
    Last edited by jns; 10-15-2018, 05:26 AM. Reason: Outbound links are not allowed.

Comment

Originally posted by LynnGonzalez View Post
      Hey, do not panic, as there are many ways in which you can overcome from this situation and find peace in life. Anxiety disorder can become serious if not taken care at the early stage. My brother is suffering from anxiety and need some help of a counselor who can help him. The causes of his anxiety are many like the work stress, separation, etc. someone suggested him to take additional info from voyance direct phone psychic readers who help to get over such situations.
      Thanks for replying me LynnGonzalez . But I don't prefer any psychic or consultant for this. I feel I handle this situation and I want to confirm that "Am I really go through with GAD or not? It would be really helpful for me if you will elaborate your brother situation that what are their activities or behavior?
      Last edited by jns; 10-15-2018, 05:27 AM. Reason: Outbound links are not allowed.

Comment

I have no advice as such, but I also suffer from anxiety and it can be awful sometimes, so I know how you feel. Fear is awful and really brings you down. I like to go for it in this life, and having anxiety ruins everything. I would like to do things without ever feeling anxiety. Thankfully I only suffer on a mild level, but - again - I know the feeling. How you deal with it, only you can decide. I suppose facing your fears [although not jumping out an airplane! LOL] is key. Once you start facing life the anxiety will become less and less. But seeking help with maybe a support group/mental health group will greatly ease your fears.

You can beat anxiety.

Comment

Thank you so much for replying me Popcorn&Candy.

Comment

Working...
          X