• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Self-Management Strategies for Anxiety Treatment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Self-Management Strategies for Anxiety Treatment

Stress is something that every person undergoes during their lifetime. However, simple stress can get converted into anxiety disorder if left unattended or untreated.

If you are also suffering from any anxiety disorders, then follow these steps as an anxiety treatment, and get your life back on track.
    • Calm your mind with your positive attitude.
    • Change your lifestyle by eating and drinking healthy foods and liquids.
    • Physical activities like exercises and breathing exercises will help you cope with any panic situation a lot better.

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Popcorn&Candy View Post
      Thank you.

You're Welcome Popcorn&Candy

Comment

I find just doing it eases anxiety. Once I'm on a journey, I'm on a journey. Life only moves forwards and fear tries to stop you in your tracks. But life does not stop and so I just do it. I did try running away once, but it came back to me and I realized there is no running away. Anxiety is mild for me, but I would love to be completely free of fear. At the end of the day, no matter the anxiety life goes on. However, this is easy for me to say: people who suffer do really suffer and I have a lot of sympathy.

Anyhow, a great post.

Comment

Popcorn&Candy Thank You once again. I know how anxiety feels cause so this is natural but sometimes condition becomes worse than we think. So, I want to wish you for good luck and live your life happily.

Comment

Working...
          X