Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Many things, I want some answers

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• So Many things, I want some answers

I do not know where to begin. I know I am not the healthiest person. I think I look good, I am like 140 and 19. I am having so much trouble sleeping. I think there could be many factors to that. I just cannot sleep without taking a drink. Sometimes I lay in bed and think of all the things I need to do; I would not call it anxiety though. I am a smoker and I probably only eat one meal a day, typical fast food or going out to eat at a restaurant. I am very busy. In addition, it is not that, I mind so much not sleeping, just no else is awake and it is boring.
    In addition, when I have sex in the missionary position my stomach kills, I have abdominal pain, and I do not know why or where it’s coming from. I know it is not normal and it never use to be that way.
    In addition, now, my back and neck hurt, and I do not know what I did. I have good posture, so I do not know what I can do to help it.

• I have very similar problems. I am currently 20 years old, and at 5'8" I weigh 125lbs, which is a very healthy weight, although I don't think I could run a mile . As you can see I am posting this at about 1:30am. I don't sleep, and when I do, I don't sleep well. It most likely a build up of stress, and my eating habits. For your benefit, and mine, I'll repeat some quick tips.

1. Try to avoid caffeine, but if you must drink it, limit it to one serving per day, either mid-morning or afternoon. 2. Do not eat anything at least 2-3 hours before your bedtime. 3. Cut down your sugar intake 5 hours before bedtime. 4. Obviously, eat a regular, portioned, well-balanced diet.

For sleep and your muscle aches, stretch. I don't usually have time to excercise, so I stretch while taking a shower. Roll your neck, touch your toes, stretch your arms, etc. all while washing your hair or body.

As far as the abdominal pain when having sex it could be a number of things. Your cervix could be curved, which you can ask your doctor about. Or, I've found that it's uncomfortable if I didn't empty my bladder previously. It's probably not the sexiest thing to excuse yourself to the bathroom during foreplay, but if it means a better experience, it's worth it.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Have You Ever Done Any Online Dating? - Let's Discuss!

If you've ever done any online dating, you know there are many things that can go wrong. But for some, online dating leads to finding a soulmate. ...

09-17-2019, 11:04 AM By Chrissy M.
    • Do You Volunteer?

I have done so for many years.

I work at a charity and have been there for over 10 years. I must admit, I love the work. Admittedly, I don't...

09-17-2019, 03:15 AM By Popcorn&Candy
    • Do You Pluck Your Eyebrows?

I certainly do.

I like the thinner brow look. I have beautiful eyes and feel my brows frame my face. I love having groomed, neat eyebrows....

09-17-2019, 03:08 AM By Popcorn&Candy
    • Fabulous New Boots!

I very recently bought myself a gorgeous pair of black leather boots. I spent a good 20 minutes making the decision and don't regret it!

09-17-2019, 03:02 AM By Popcorn&Candy
    • Soon To Have Therapy

I've been in a really mixed-up place lately. So I have spoken to my doctor and she is referring me for counselling. I shall also be seeing a psychologist....

09-17-2019, 02:59 AM By Popcorn&Candy
    Working...
    X