Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Birth Control & Letting Him Finish Inside You

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ashlee T.
    replied
    WHI Editor's Note: For the latest discussion on cumming inside, join us here!

Leave a comment:

• hiskitten
    replied
    I’m on birth control and my BF always cums inside me. I’ve never had any concern about getting/being pregnant. I love having him cum in me, and he certainly enjoys doing it in me. We make love often enough that I always have his sperm in me. I find that emotionally satisfying that I’m always carrying his seed inside me.

Leave a comment:

• Aeryn Sun
    replied
    No, we don't take the risk.

Leave a comment:

• rosekitten
    replied
    I agree with lizzard... just because you've been lucky so far doesn't mean that trend will continue forever (unless you want to have babies right now, then, have fun!) If your bf is persuasive about not having to wear a condom, then you need to be persuasive, too. "No condom, no sex."

Leave a comment:

• lizzardb63
    replied
    SandraK...probably not recommended if you're not trying to have any babies, lol

Leave a comment:

• SandraK
    replied
    yeah but is it the risk of doing something illicit like unprotected sex that can be a turn on? I used to be on the pill but not for about a year now and it does happen sometimes for me and my bf that we've run out of condoms and he can be VERY persuasive.. lol.. so far no problem

Leave a comment:

• lizzardb63
    replied
    KateA- I am in the same boat. Sex would be much more intimate if my fiance could ejaculate inside me, but I am not on any birth control. I have been trying to find a solution for that for once we are married. I cannot take hormonal, so I have hit a road block. Not sure if its worth getting the Copper IUD either.... *sigh*.

I was on the pill for 6 months and my fiance ejaculated inside me every time, without any pregnancy scares. Only less than 1 out of every 100 women will get pregnant while using the pill perfectly. I believe the pill says on the case 99.4% effective. If you take it at the same time every day, you should have no worries.

Leave a comment:

• eva417
    replied
    If you want to be extra careful you could consider using a spermicide. When I was on the pill my boyfriend and I would use it if I had taken my pill a little late. There's nothing wrong with having him ejaculate inside of you. That's the whole reason I went on birth control in the first place, and now I can't imagine sex any other way

Leave a comment:

• asiangrace
    replied
    Originally posted by x808x8 View Post
    Hi girls!
    Me and my husband have been married for 11 years and we have 1 child. Lately I have been having a really strong desire for my husband to ejaculate inside me during sex ( I have a totally different orgasm from it!). I am currently on the pill. We are NOT looking to have any more children. Do any of you girls take this risk?

I have been on birth control for two years, and no pregnancies! I know it can be scary. I remember when I first started birth control, I wouldn't let me fiance cum inside me for a month because I was so scared! But you get use to it and that worry fades away. Just make sure you are consistent in taking your pills. Don't miss any, and if you do, make sure you read the instructions as to what to do (if you miss).

Leave a comment:

• shoshannah
    replied
    I'm on the pill and my boyfriend always ejaculates inside me, with no condom. It feels super-good for him and is very exciting for me too, and very bonding and loving. We've been doing this since we started having sex about a year ago and I haven't had any pregnancy scares, but i do make sure to be very careful about taking my pills on schedule.

Leave a comment:

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
X