Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cum Inside-On Birth Control

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EmptyNester View Post

"I prefer sex with a condom!" said no guy on the face of the earth!
    I've suggested that condoms work in a different way than the usually story because of my experiences. I suggested that their true way of working was that they keep the guy from reaching orgasm which makes pregnancy unlikely. Of course it goes further in that they create a self fulfilling prophesy in that the guy starts to doubt his staying power and so they not only affect the current time but can affect the future times as well. How is that for a birth control method? I never reached orgasm in one and I usually went soft in a short time. What frustration. Not great for the partner, either. I probably would have went out and got drunk celebrating if I had ever reached orgasm in one, with it being one step closer to nirvana (Buddhism).
    I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
    Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

• Can't say I ever had it that bad during my youth sex years like that jns. That sucks....Just so thankful my lovely wife had her tubes tied after her 2nd C-section. 21yrs ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abigail F. View Post
        Hello!

Jumping in on this thread to confirm for newcomers that NuvaRing is not made less effective with spermicide. So although using NuvaRing properly is the best way to prevent pregnancy, you can use spermicide for added protection!

And there is nothing weird about enjoying condoms, I am right there with you and have heard others say the same. Does anyone else prefer using condoms to not using them? I would love to hear more thoughts on this!
        I'm happy to not use condoms -- and it's not something my partner has to worry about as our STI risk is as low as it gets currently and I've had a hysterectomy, so pregnancy isn't a concern. But I also like using condoms because it makes clean-up so easy for me -- I still pee post-sex but I don't have to worry about anything dripping down my leg later, lol. My partner has found condoms (made by One) that feel better than any other he's used before, so (pre-hysterectomy) we would sometimes use them, and he didn't mind at all -- it wasn't that he liked using them but it didn't make sex feel drastically different either.

Comment

• As a guy, from a feeling standpoint condomless sex is definitely better, hands down. But from a responsibility standpoint, condoms are best. In my earlier relationships, condoms were the norm for me. I could count on one hand the amount of times i had sex without a condom back then. Now fast forward to when i met the woman who'd go on to become my wife. The first time we had sex, and this was only a week after we met, was without a condom. It was pretty stupid on my part, especially because i had sex with another woman (used a condom) 3 just three days earlier. We didn't plan on or even talk about having sex. Again we just met recently. But after spending time together that evening, our urges got the better of us and we just went for it... and it was amazing. After i came inside her, i immediately started to worry. What if I'd gotten her pregnant? What if i now had an STD? We talked the next day and she told me she was on the pill. So no pregnancy worries. As for STDs and sexual history, I'd gotten tested recently, whereas she had not. But she told me that she'd only had 3 sexual partners before me, none of which were ever without a condom, and she didn't have sex with either more than twice. Basically, between the two of us, i was a little man-*****:-).

But the feeling of cumming inside her was unlike any experience I'd had before. It's like we were specifically designed for each other. However, we both went to get tested a few days later, just to be on the safe side, and got the all clear. Our next few love making sessions, for the most part, involved the use of condoms, but we quickly discovered that condoms just didn't work for us. After the feeling of that first eruption inside her, there really was no going back for either of us. We both preferred the bare raw feeling of skin on skin as i was inside her. So we decided to rely solely on her birth control pills from then on. Condom use was relegated down to only when she was on her period, but even that didn't last to long.

During the time we were only using her pills, we never had a problem, and we were having sex quite often. Many times more than once a day. She stopped using the pill shortly after we got married and we were planning on having children. We popped out 3 kids nearly back to back to back. After kid #3, i got a vasectomy. So all in all, i haven't used a condom now in nearly 20 years and my wife hasn't had to take a pill in nearly 18 years. But birth control is pretty effective for cumming inside. I have a lot of experience in this area.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
          X