Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Missed 4 pills within a span of 2 weeks - Need Advice!

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Missed 4 pills within a span of 2 weeks - Need Advice!

So I missed a birth control pill the night of September 10th, September 14th, September 16th, and September 17th. I know, I know, I feel really stupid. I've been dealing with A LOT of personal things and stress causes my memory to fail pretty bad which sucks. In these 2 weeks my boyfriend and I have probably had unprotected sex 3-4 times I'm gonna guess. I also have an app on my phone that keeps track of my period and cycle, and it said that September 14th would be my "ovulation" date, and there was a high chance of pregnancy - and I missed a pill that night. I'm just a little worried, what are the chances I may end up pregnant? I'm fully prepared to accept it if I do get pregnant but I just want to know my chances and such. If someone could help me out that would be great, thank you!!! PS. I have been bleeding as well for about 4-5 days now.

• My guess is that your hormones are just whacked out because of skipping so many pills. You'd not likely get pregnant from missing one pill. I think the pamphlet says if you miss more than two days in a row you have to start over and should consider yourself unprotected.

September 14th would only be your ovulation date if you were NOT on the pill. Because you are on the pill, regular ovulation would not occur and it would be highly unlikely that one day off the pill would cause ovulation to occur. HOWEVER, if you had semen inside your body and skipped the 16th and 17th, you increased your chances.

I'll stick to my original thought that your hormones are just messed up due to not being regular with your pill. Set a reminder on your phone to take it.
    "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
    X