Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Side Effects - We Need Your Story!

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Side Effects - We Need Your Story!

Hi There!

My name is Grace. I am one of six women who are a part of Impart Theatre Collective. We are students at Bath Spa University who are creating a Documentary Theatre play about hormonal contraception. In order to do this, we need a wide range of opinions and experiences - positive and negative from a wide range of women. If you have any opinions and/or experiences either good or bad of hormonal contraception, or if you have recently chosen to come off the pill, we would love to hear from you! Either reply to this thread and/or send us an email at imparttheatrecollective*gmail.com to get involved or to find out more!

Looking forward to hearing from you!
    Grace x

• Hi Grace. I went off hormonal bc 7-8 years ago after being on it for nearly 10. I was so tired of feeling bad. I read a book called "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" and have used the FAM method ever since. I'd be glad to share more information with you if you'll let me know what kinds of things you want to hear.
    "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
    X