Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Condoms

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Condoms

I'm a virgin but have gotten to a level with my boyfriend where I feel like we're going to do it. I can't be on birth control pills because of their side effects (ie weight gain, bone density loss). Are condoms the best option? I can not get pregnant, I never want to. Are condoms enough?

• For your situation, it would seem condoms would be the next best option, but please understand there're not 100% effective and having intercourse comes with many risks including pregnancy and STDs. Many women have gotten pregnant while still using a condom. If your nervous about the side effects of hormonal birth control I would recommend perhaps a non-hormonal contraception like a IUD. But be aware that everyone's body is different and receive different side effects from hormonal birth control if any at all.
    Don't Worry, Be Happy ❤️

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Very light brown discharge

Hello all, I had very light brown discharge yesterday that did not last very long and hasn't happened since. My period should be starting any day now,...

Today, 10:41 AM By Emit
    • Reply to Hoo hot for sex?

Refresh my memory Muffin, how old are you and your wife? It can get pretty hot in the summer in Canada and where I live humidity can be a killer as well,...

Today, 07:26 AM By Claret
    • Reply to How to gain weight fast?

Hi,
      Try some fatty foods eat burgers, pizzas etc. Consume carbs as much as you can. Else if you want to take any supplement take double XXL gainer...

Today, 04:24 AM By paulgonzales86
    • Hoo hot for sex?

It is nearing the end of summer here in New Zealand and it has been a pretty hot summer – especially in the evenings / overnight…. Wife & I have...

Yesterday, 06:29 PM By muffin70
    • Reply to Have You Ever Let A Guy Cum Inside You? Do You Want To? – Discuss

CapeCRunner - Were you posting here back when kiddo #1 was born? For some reason I feel that I remember when you became pregnant for the first time. Anyway,...

Yesterday, 05:59 PM By Ashlee T.

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
    X