Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nexplanon arm implant side effects

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Nexplanon arm implant side effects

So I got the implant inserted on Feb 13th of this year and it feels pretty freakin' great to be "baby proofed" for the next few years ????

Now my biggest concern lately is ACNE. Before I had the implant I was on the birth control patch, no issues with acne besides a tiny break out once a month during my period week. But just in these past 3 months of having the implant I have been getting a tone of breakouts on my chin, jawline, and cheeks. I've looked up photos and pustule acne is what I've been getting on my chin and jawline. Not only am I super insecure about acne but they're really painful and its hard to resist popping them to relieve the pain.

I know every female body is different so side effects vary from one another. But has anyone been on the implant for longer than a year and noticed any difference in their skin? Has it eased up since your body adjust or does it stay this way till removal?

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Morning horn

I want to lift up your kilt

Today, 02:12 PM By Val_R
  • Reply to Morning horn

Can i pm you my t*ts?...

Today, 02:11 PM By Val_R
  • Reply to Morning horn

Haha. Na im not a quick w*nk kinda guy. P*t hub is your fr3...

Today, 02:03 PM By MrMr
  • Reply to Morning horn

Just show me your body so I can relieve myself...

Today, 02:00 PM By Val_R
  • Reply to Morning horn

Enjoy. I hope you find what you're looking for. Have fun
    Stay safe...

Today, 01:58 PM By MrMr

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Morning horn

How many orgasms can you achieve by midday?

I have 2 so far with my rabbit...

Today, 03:55 AM By Val_R
  • Difficulty Orgasming
    hi all!

I am a woman who does not regularly cum, even with masturbation.

My husband is great and very giving in bed, but the...
    Today, 11:52 AM By wmnshealth-poster
  • HPV never had sex?

I'm so confused. I am 34 years old, and had my first pap smear when i was 32 years old. Came out normal.

Just had another pap smear at another...

Yesterday, 07:39 PM By terestrife
  • How Do You Motivate Yourself?

My motivation has been dwindling these past few months. It is so, so hard to do ordinary things: like catching a bus, going to my social group. My mental...

08-11-2019, 01:32 PM By Popcorn&Candy
  • Never ending period

So, this is gunna be a long one. In 2013 I went on the depo provera shot and I got it every three months for 4 years straight. The shot stopped my period...

08-19-2019, 02:36 PM By Tasia Maguire
Working...
X