Women's Health Interactive Forums

• Before signing up for our forum please read our rules.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hair between my butt cheeks

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taos- you make a good point but without knowing all the particulars it's hard to completely agree. She's rightly offended tho.

Sateen- if YOU want to get rid of it, do so. I'd personally be offended if I had to be in one position for my partner all the time for him to be satisfied. Are u satisfied? I'd be telling him his hairy balls are a turn off
    If I knew where I was going I would already be there
    I wish I had more time. Judicious, beautiful, augmented, whatever.
    I've always been afraid to die, but I think I'm more afraid to live. (BC, SP)

"I would go out tonight, but i havent got a stitch to wear!" Morissey

Comment

• Your husband is facing problem when you guys do doggie style. Instead of that you can go for some other positions if sex really matters you. Tell him that shaving in between but cheeks so painful. If he agress to get shaved his butt hair then you can also do that. I can bet that he would never agree for this as we are human and our every bad deed hurt us. I hate doggie style as my boy friend has a long that hurts me a lot.

Comment

• For the latest discussion on butt hair, why we have it, and how to remove it, join us here!
        "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• should I divorce

Due to a sexless marriage, I have found myself losing interest in my partner, we have both put on weight her 50 and me 15 and now do not desire her. I...

02-07-2024, 08:59 AM By CJ99
        • Sexless in Seatle

All was great during the dating period, sex once a day or more then marriage, work stress and a move and that killed the sex drive. Not in the morning...

02-06-2024, 09:33 PM By CJ99
        • Wife won't let husband finish inside her

Hi, first time posting.
          I've been married to my wife for 24yrs now. She has never required me to wear a condom to have sex with her. After our 2nd...

02-02-2024, 10:18 PM By Kimroger
        • Decreased pleasure in sex for no apparent good reason, please help

Hello, my boyfriend and I have been together for 5 months, I am 26 years old and he is 36, he recently found out that he has a problem with his libido....

02-01-2024, 07:10 AM By Kristyn12
        • I can finish on top anymore, too pressured

My partner and I have had the best sex life for the past couple years, and recently he said to me that I haven’t finished while being on top in a while,...

01-28-2024, 01:33 PM By unknown1300
        Working...
        X