Women's Health Interactive Forums

• Before signing up for our forum please read our rules.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hair between my butt cheeks

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ashlee T.
    replied
    For the latest discussion on butt hair, why we have it, and how to remove it, join us here!

Leave a comment:

• nikki01
    replied
    Your husband is facing problem when you guys do doggie style. Instead of that you can go for some other positions if sex really matters you. Tell him that shaving in between but cheeks so painful. If he agress to get shaved his butt hair then you can also do that. I can bet that he would never agree for this as we are human and our every bad deed hurt us. I hate doggie style as my boy friend has a long that hurts me a lot.

Leave a comment:

• Elanor-Jane
    replied
    Taos- you make a good point but without knowing all the particulars it's hard to completely agree. She's rightly offended tho.

Sateen- if YOU want to get rid of it, do so. I'd personally be offended if I had to be in one position for my partner all the time for him to be satisfied. Are u satisfied? I'd be telling him his hairy balls are a turn off

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Sateen.

I hate to bring this to your attention, but when men become extremely picky about insignificant parts of your body it usually is symptomatic of an a problem that has yet to be diagnosed. Were I you I would conduct a thorough analysis of the totality of your marriage. Hair is not the problem. It's something else. Sometimes women flatly refuse to acknowledge the obvious.

Let's assume that he is not stupid, that he knows women grow hair in that area. Suddenly it begins to bother him. Is it hair that bothers him, or is another issue bothering him that voices itself through hair?

Somehow I don't believe it's hair that's bothering him. I think he's using hair as an excuse for something else that's bothering him. Because when a man is in love with a woman he will not care about it. The last girl with whom I was in love, I could care less if she shaved the hair that grew in that area. In fact, in a conversation we had (there was more than one), I told her that what she did was up to her, that I did not want her to endure any pain because of me.

Good Luck,

Taos

Leave a comment:

• Lexi_Heart
    replied
    I am so sorry you are going through this! As important as it is to listen to your spouse's needs and try to accommodate to them, it's also just as important that you don't get steamrolled trying to meet their needs. I'm disappointed that your husband is handling this in such an insensitive way, and I hope my advice helps.

As you have already discovered, the pain of razor burns and regrowth isn't worth it when all you get is a day or two of being hairless (I don't know about you, but for me, hair grows back within a day "down there"!). The point of even having hair there in the first place, as gross as it is, is to provide some friction when you walk and to trap sweat in order to keep out yucky odors, so getting rid of it would cause some problems (as you may have found out already). Something you can try instead of removing the hair is shampooing and conditioning it just like you would the hair on your head. No joke! But make sure you use one that's specifically moisturizing. The moisturizing formula will define and tighten the curls , and the conditioner will soften them. As weird as it sounds, I do this on my "bikini" hair and between the cheeks all the time and it helps so much. Even if you do decide to shave (like I and most women do around their bikini line) it will help make the regrowth process a little less painful. But my point is, by tidying up those curls, it helps the hair look a little neater and feel that much better.

You have probably already talked to your husband about this, but he needs to know that you're experiencing pain in order to take care of what should be a minor concern. My husband is exceptionally hairy on his chest and back, and though it was a little off putting when we first started dating, it grew to be kind of a turn on for me. This might never happen for your husband, but he needs to love you regardless of your hair because I'm pretty sure (or at least I hope) he didn't go into this marriage blindly hoping you'd be as bald as a baby down there - he isn't! Although you should be meeting each other's needs, when it becomes selfish and harmful to the one you love, that alone should be enough to back off and deal with "the hand they're given."

Again, I'm sorry you have to deal with this and I hope this gives you some food for thought if nothing else. Good luck, and stay strong.

-Lexi

Leave a comment:

• Tahoe
    replied
    I have a body groomer and it removes that hair with no problem. No pain at all. They aren't very expensive. If it will help you love live I'd try it. It feels great too. I tend to agree that there is more to it than that though.

Leave a comment:

• errndog
    replied
    Alakazam

Try some "Magic"
    You can find it at most pharmacies or Walmart. Takes some practice to get the timing down, but it works great!
    Use the one that comes in a tube. Any questions, please just ask.

Leave a comment:

• starjoy08
    replied
    I am very hairy and I shave everything but I have done it for so long that it is not painful anymore. With the hubby issue, I would tell him to deal with it!!! He should find you attractive not just your butt. Maybe you should talk to him about his hair!! I make my hubby shave himself!!!!! Good luck

Leave a comment:

• Hopeless Dork
    replied
    Originally posted by p3375 View Post
    I expect that if you had all your hair permanently removed your guy would find something else to blame his lack of ,, desire or whatever,,, on.
    With the way he handled telling her about the hair in the first place... I don't doubt this one bit.

It could be an excuse for him to just be lazy when it comes to not being sexual. He doesn't want to look inward for why there is a problem so he's blaming you... A very valid point P3375. I wouldn't be surprised if he found more excuses as well.

Leave a comment:

• p3375
    replied
    Yeah, agree waxing is worth a try. Also, for the lil pimples and bumps that come from shaving or waxing, try using tea tree oil on the area. Helps me with razer bumps an such.

That said, sounds like the two of you have bigger issues than the bottom hair (which we allmost all have). I expect that if you had all your hair permanently removed your guy would find something else to blame his lack of ,, desire or whatever,,, on.

Leave a comment:

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to Long term marriage with Sexual Frustration and E.D.

Hey, just wanted to share some simple advice based on your situation:

1. Keep talking openly with your wife about your feelings.
    2. Consider seeking help

Yesterday, 02:02 AM By AnnaMav
  • Reply to The wounds are fresh and raw

Natty1522, your previous post was several weeks ago about this guy ghosting you. I know it hurts but you cannot pull him back if he wants to go. I would...

04-11-2024, 08:38 PM By jns
  • The wounds are fresh and raw

It's been 3 weeks since a person that I thought really cared and loved me "ghosted" me.

It still hurts everyday...It doesn't help...

04-11-2024, 06:22 PM By Natty1522
  • Reply to One thing that has bothered me for many years

Oh I am happy that she is still able to enjoy orgasm, I always have been. I'm sure too that she is happy that I can enjoy time to myself. It's just that...

04-11-2024, 05:11 PM By easygoing
  • Reply to Strange behaviour?

Thanks. My telling her about it was after what was en enjoyable 'session'. Somehow (quite mistakenly it seems) I thought she would see the erotic side....

04-11-2024, 05:06 PM By easygoing

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
X