Women's Health Interactive Forums

• Before signing up for our forum please read our rules.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trimming

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dwimmie
    replied
    Electric trimmer all the way! I trim pretty short. I like it because it's easier to keep clean, plus it's easier for partners to give you oral sex without getting a mouth full of hair. You also don't have to worry about cutting yourself with a razor blade. I also found a great deal of men like it because they can 'see' more down there. haha.

Leave a comment:

• muggle
    replied
    About American Laser Centers?

Anyone had any luck with these places for hair removal?

Leave a comment:

• muggle
    replied
    Well, try this: I trim but first I take a hair pick, place it on top and trim the hairs above the comb that way...kinda gives an even cut on the front area. I use a trimmer that doesn't nick against the skin, no matter how deep I go-looks like a pen with a small cap. It's called Finishing Touch.
    Best of luck.

Leave a comment:

• Little
    replied
    Personally, I shave everything between my anus and my clitoris, as well as a small distance up and around the clit. I've personally given oral sex to a woman before and let me tell you, any hair longer than a centimeter or two in that area is going to be pretty distracting. The top I keep about one cm, or 1.5 cm long. I usually just trim it with scissors whenever it gets out of bounds.

Leave a comment:

• nymphetamine
    replied
    AGH! Now my boyfriend suggested I "trim a little bit more" down there. I was actually pretty embarassed about it this morning. He says that he doesn't think it's "gross" but it's just hard to give oral sex. But I was so embarassed. I think he was lying about it the whole time!!

How short do I trim?

Leave a comment:

• chel
    replied
    Get a trimmer

Well let me say go buy a trimmer it works great. It get's it short enough. To be honest I would use a razor but it was a pain. They sell trimmers in any beauty supplie store. You also wont get any nicks or cuts.

Leave a comment:

• nymphetamine
    started a topic Trimming

Trimming

So, what does everyone do with their hair "down there"? I trim a little bit, but apparently it's not enough. None of my other partners have mentioned anything about the bush except for my current one. He SAYS he likes the bush, but I know he wants it a bit more "neat".

How short do I trim?
or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
X