Women's Health Interactive Forums

• Before signing up for our forum please read our rules.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unwanted facial hair

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unwanted facial hair

Hi..

I need honest advice. I've always had fine facial hair since i was young. I am 24 now and for the past 1 and a half years it has become much much worse. I believe I am having some hormonal problems, I am still undergoing some tests to confirm this.
    I have fine hair along my jaw line, chin and a lot on my neck. The neck especially looks bad. I am not brave enough to remove it by wax or cream. I almost wanted to do laser, but its much too risky and time consuming.
    Its not thick hair, fine but a lot of it. I bleach it to make it less obvious.

I need advice...

• if you don't want to go for laser, then waxing is the best choice,
    you wax once every 6 weeks,

by using cream you need to do it more often.
    I don't believe in bleaching your facial hair, people can still see it .

Comment

• Is the hair you speak of fine and blonde? Or fine, and you're concerned about it because its dark? Because if its dark but fine, bleaching is no problem.

Comment

• Its fine, not very black. I still bleach to lighten it. But as 'housewife' said, it still can be seen esp certain angles and lighting. Under bright light, it lookds pretty bad.
        Im still not certain bout waxing it. It will grow thicker and rough wont it?

Comment

• waxing

What ever you do don't shave, it will grow back rough prickly like a man.You are having similar problems like me read my thread and how i remove hair

Comment

• I am afraid really afraid of waxing. Afraid it might grow thinker. As for now, its really soft, i cant feel anything when i touch my skin, maybe just a little on some areas, that too if the other person is concious of the hair. else no one can feel it. It can be seen under certain lighting. thats why im afraid waxing might make my skin worse, as it is i have sensetive skin, it might just break up into rashes and more acne.

This vaniqa cream,, how long have u been using it for? I am in malaysia where do u think i can get it from? Can i use the cream without removing my facial hair? it will eventually get reduced right?

Comment

• facial hair

Look on the other facial hair threads you will see my replys and more about VANIQUA.I cant remember how long i have been using this cream but i'm happy the way i'm removing hair and how the cream is helping me along.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to My Wife & Orgasm

If you're looking for more discussions or tips on sexual health and pleasure, you might find some helpful articles on a site like https://periuod.com...

Yesterday, 05:18 PM By Dakotas66s
              • Sex before marriage

What a wonderful resource this site is for men like me. There are so may unanswered questions men have about women and sexuality and it’s refreshing...

04-15-2024, 05:27 PM By easygoing
              • Reply to Long term marriage with Sexual Frustration and E.D.

Hey, just wanted to share some simple advice based on your situation:

1. Keep talking openly with your wife about your feelings.
                2. Consider seeking help

04-14-2024, 02:02 AM By AnnaMav
              • Reply to The wounds are fresh and raw

Natty1522, your previous post was several weeks ago about this guy ghosting you. I know it hurts but you cannot pull him back if he wants to go. I would...

04-11-2024, 08:38 PM By jns
              • The wounds are fresh and raw

It's been 3 weeks since a person that I thought really cared and loved me "ghosted" me.

It still hurts everyday...It doesn't help...

04-11-2024, 06:22 PM By Natty1522

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
              X