Women's Health Interactive Forums

• Before signing up for our forum please read our rules.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To Wax or Shave? That is the question...

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• colby55
    replied
    Free Samples!

I thought I would post what I just found on a web site banner ad after this thread has been debating the shaving vs. waxing thing for a while. A friend of mine has highly recommended trying Nad's. I guess you can get a free sample of the product by going to [link snipped] I just checked it out and signed up to try it out. I will keep you all posted on how it works for me.
    Last edited by Little; 05-13-2008, 05:14 PM. Reason: no outbound links!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Girl, be careful with that nair you do NOT want a chemical burn down there.

Leave a comment:

• ruayowler
    replied
    i may of had a easy solution to your problems its called the Rolling Razor it cuts down irritation because of the blade design and I haven’t had any bumps or irritation since. It has only been a week and a half i hope that helped

Leave a comment:

• macybelle
    replied
    Wax do not shave. I had a woman tell me that her doctor told her that shaving doesn't make hair thicker and I believed her! I wish I had never listened. I use to wax regularly until she told me this. Now my hair is thicker and coarser and I hate it! There is more hair there now too.
    If I had just kept on waxing it wouldn't have gotten any worse. So pleae do not shave anywhere near your face.

Leave a comment:

• colby55
    replied
    NADS?

Has anyone used a product like Nad's for those very sensitive areas? Can that stuff even be used down there? I assume it can because I saw this funny ad a little while ago for stuff called "naughty nads" ...i guess it was basically a stencil kit for waxing....it was pretty funny, there was a lightning bolt and heart and others....does this stuff work with out all the annoying irritation?

Leave a comment:

• lilly41
    replied
    know how you feel i shaved mine once boy never again.lol i've never waxed mine i just let it be just do some trimming i've used shaving cream on my legs and armpits thats about it.

Leave a comment:

• peachesncakes
    replied
    2 wax

i say 2 wax & nair does work a wondersz bt 2 shave i dont think so..y0oh get quicker hair growth and those unwanted bumps show up..the itching isz not the business and ofcourse the darkening of the skin mite occur no woman wants this especially when most of our under wears and bathing suits show off this sexcii part of the body..i wax i mean it at first irritated my skin but now i get wonderous results without the redding of the skin

Leave a comment:

• Autumn
    replied
    I wax my legs and I love it, so I tried a tiny bit down there - oooouchhhhh, it hurt like a -
    I want to try and do it all though.

Leave a comment:

• SEC23
    replied
    I had some issues with ingrown hairs and growback when I first started shaving there, however with a good razor and a good lotion I have no more issues! I don't shave against the grain like you would with your legs that's begging for irritation! I prefer to shave about 90 degrees off of the growth direction. It gets almost as close as going against the grain without all the bumps and cuts. I am contemplating waxing, but I'm a sissy, so I'm working up to it.

Leave a comment:

• PinkCookie
    replied
    The first time I shaved the regrowth was uncomfortable. The second time was better. Pubic area is prone to ingrown hairs with some people though so be careful with that. I've never waxed before but heard it hurts like hell. Using a chemical remover for me doesn't work because my skin is sensitive. I can't us Nair on my legs so I wouldn't dare use it for my private area.

Leave a comment:

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
X