Women's Health Interactive Forums

• Before signing up for our forum please read our rules.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To Wax or Shave? That is the question...

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sexymamaof4
    replied
    I have coarse, dark hair down there, and so I can never seem to get a close enough shave on my bikini line and there's always bumps. I went and had "sugaring" done down there, and boy was it great! Talk about smooth and no bumps! It's supposed to be way better than waxing (I haven't been waxed) It is painful, but so worth the results-my husband loved it!
    And the re-growth was thinner, and more sparse than before. If you continue to wax or sugar on an on-going basis, it's supposed to decrease your hair growth by 50%

Leave a comment:

• Irelandlover
    replied
    I still have sore unslightly looking regrowth if I use hair remover, do others have this problem?

Leave a comment:

• Jazza
    replied
    OK first do not shave there...LOL ouch the regrowth is a painful experince....try somthing like bikini nair that works great...ive tried waxing but got alot of in growen hairs....the bikini nair I had the best results with.

Leave a comment:

• Magdelen
    started a topic To Wax or Shave? That is the question...

To Wax or Shave? That is the question...

Okay, I've been curious a few times and shaved my pubic hair off. Most women have at LEAST once. But I had disastrous regrowth issues. The inching, the stabbing, the bump ingrown mess UGH! It's not worth it, it's really not. But I'm curious, is the regrowth for waxing any better? Are the tips of the hairs more dull that if you shave them?
or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
X