Women's Health Interactive Forums

• Before signing up for our forum please read our rules.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wierd hair disorder!

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wierd hair disorder!

Hello there fellow women. I recently found this forum and haven't made an account until today.

I hope I can share my problem with you guys and someone will understand.

I have a problem with hair growing in odd places. NO matter how often I wax/shave I have a moustache and beard growing on my face, and my leg hair is abnormally long (im talking 3 inches in a week). I feel like some sort of animal and I'm wondering if you have heard of a disorder such as this, the wierdest part about it is that I'm going bald on my head.

• Originally posted by Kitchen Slave View Post
    Hello there fellow women. I recently found this forum and haven't made an account until today.

I hope I can share my problem with you guys and someone will understand.

I have a problem with hair growing in odd places. NO matter how often I wax/shave I have a moustache and beard growing on my face, and my leg hair is abnormally long (im talking 3 inches in a week). I feel like some sort of animal and I'm wondering if you have heard of a disorder such as this, the wierdest part about it is that I'm going bald on my head.
    It appears that you to have issues Kitchen Slave, i read your post reply to a weight problem today, nice if we all share advice, it's a good Forum for that.

Hope someone can answer 3 inches of hair, must be hard if that's the case, to forever shave so you can go out in public daily.......
    PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

• sounds like your testosterone levels r high. i would go get them checked by your dr.

Comment

• I think a whole lot of people can identify with that.where I come from, it is pervalent.However, you can only allow people make you inferior with your consent.Hold your head high and you could be the catalyst to start a hairy trend.in this case, you have a soulmate

Comment

• The first thing you should do is see a physician to determine the cause of your excess hair (the medical name for this is hirsutism). Sometimes, excess hair growth is hereditary, but in women, the problem often is due to abnormally high levels of male hormones (androgens). All women produce some androgen, but if your levels are too high, you can develop some male characteristics, including deepening of the voice and increased muscle mass, as well as acne and irregular menstrual periods. This may not be the cast, but it's worth looking into.

Comment

• hi, i am very hairy to, not as much as you but i can relate. i have (pcos) polycystic ovarian syndrome. this is where you have chemical imbalances in your body, it is not just that there is a lot more to it but we will stay on subject. pcos can be hereditory a few of the women in my family have it. it is very embarasing but i would suggest you go and get tested, you will feel much better when you know what is going on with your body. good luck hope i helped!!!

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to My Wife & Orgasm

If you're looking for more discussions or tips on sexual health and pleasure, you might find some helpful articles on a site like https://periuod.com...

Yesterday, 05:18 PM By Dakotas66s
            • Sex before marriage

What a wonderful resource this site is for men like me. There are so may unanswered questions men have about women and sexuality and it’s refreshing...

04-15-2024, 05:27 PM By easygoing
            • Reply to Long term marriage with Sexual Frustration and E.D.

Hey, just wanted to share some simple advice based on your situation:

1. Keep talking openly with your wife about your feelings.
              2. Consider seeking help

04-14-2024, 02:02 AM By AnnaMav
            • Reply to The wounds are fresh and raw

Natty1522, your previous post was several weeks ago about this guy ghosting you. I know it hurts but you cannot pull him back if he wants to go. I would...

04-11-2024, 08:38 PM By jns
            • The wounds are fresh and raw

It's been 3 weeks since a person that I thought really cared and loved me "ghosted" me.

It still hurts everyday...It doesn't help...

04-11-2024, 06:22 PM By Natty1522

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
            X