Women's Health Interactive Forums

• Before signing up for our forum please read our rules.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hair and care tips

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• skrithika
    replied
    Originally posted by super.surinder View Post
    Talking regarding hair and its care that i delineate below
    1. Wash hair meagrely and use a good-quality shampoo.
    2. Use conditioner that matches your hair sort, length, and treatment injury.
    3. Condition your hair properly supported hair sort.
    4. take care regarding exploitation hair care merchandise with an excessive amount of supermolecule.
    5. dampen your hair.
    6. Let hair dry naturally.
    7. Brushing.
    8. Styling and coloring your hair.
    9. Trim your hair often.
    10. vogue your hair naturally, minimizing styling injury.
    11. Eat healthily.
    12. take away stress from your life.
    Thanks for giving these wonderful tips.

Leave a comment:

• synergy
    replied
    Regular washing, limited heat styling, a balanced diet, and adequate hydration are all necessary for maintaining healthy hair. Use sulfate-free shampoos, condition frequently, and use sunblock on your hair. Avoid overbrushing, and think about getting trims to avoid split ends

Leave a comment:

• eliananelson
    replied
    Your tips are really helpful and I would like to try them. Thanks for sharing the information.

Leave a comment:

• Amandau
    replied
    My long and strong hair is due to genetics and, of course, what I eat.

Leave a comment:

• Kabera Global
    replied
    Nice point mentioned regarding hair removal. Which would help to everyone facing hair loss issues.

Leave a comment:

• panchkarma27
    replied
    Even though you condition your hair after every wash, nothing quite works as good as deep conditioning. Every once in a while wash your hair with shampoo, squeeze out the extra water and towel dry it. Then take generous amounts of conditioner and apply it right to the root of your hair.

Leave a comment:

• Jane Black
    replied
    I know that burdock root oil extract helps to reduce hair loss. I put it on the hair roots and wash off after 20 minutes. I also take special supplements. They are cool! My hair condition has improved notably.

Leave a comment:

• Popcorn&Candy
    replied
    Oils are definitely very good for the hair. There are many types of oil - coconut, argan, etc. - so do shop around. Once a week is enough to keep the hair soft & shiny. Many haircare brands have products with oils in. Do shop around.

Leave a comment:

• sarahanry
    replied
    use coconut oil......

Leave a comment:

• nagpurayurveda
    replied
    There are many ways to control hair fall.But the best way I think ayurveda oil is very effective for to control hair fall.

Leave a comment:

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Sex before marriage

What a wonderful resource this site is for men like me. There are so may unanswered questions men have about women and sexuality and it’s refreshing...

04-15-2024, 05:27 PM By easygoing
  • Reply to Long term marriage with Sexual Frustration and E.D.

Hey, just wanted to share some simple advice based on your situation:

1. Keep talking openly with your wife about your feelings.
    2. Consider seeking help

04-14-2024, 02:02 AM By AnnaMav
  • Reply to The wounds are fresh and raw

Natty1522, your previous post was several weeks ago about this guy ghosting you. I know it hurts but you cannot pull him back if he wants to go. I would...

04-11-2024, 08:38 PM By jns
  • The wounds are fresh and raw

It's been 3 weeks since a person that I thought really cared and loved me "ghosted" me.

It still hurts everyday...It doesn't help...

04-11-2024, 06:22 PM By Natty1522
  • Reply to One thing that has bothered me for many years

Oh I am happy that she is still able to enjoy orgasm, I always have been. I'm sure too that she is happy that I can enjoy time to myself. It's just that...

04-11-2024, 05:11 PM By easygoing

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
X