Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hair and care tips

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amandau
    replied
    My long and strong hair is due to genetics and, of course, what I eat.

Leave a comment:

• Kabera Global
    replied
    Nice point mentioned regarding hair removal. Which would help to everyone facing hair loss issues.

Leave a comment:

• panchkarma27
    replied
    Even though you condition your hair after every wash, nothing quite works as good as deep conditioning. Every once in a while wash your hair with shampoo, squeeze out the extra water and towel dry it. Then take generous amounts of conditioner and apply it right to the root of your hair.

Leave a comment:

• Jane Black
    replied
    I know that burdock root oil extract helps to reduce hair loss. I put it on the hair roots and wash off after 20 minutes. I also take special supplements. They are cool! My hair condition has improved notably.

Leave a comment:

• Popcorn&Candy
    replied
    Oils are definitely very good for the hair. There are many types of oil - coconut, argan, etc. - so do shop around. Once a week is enough to keep the hair soft & shiny. Many haircare brands have products with oils in. Do shop around.

Leave a comment:

• sarahanry
    replied
    use coconut oil......

Leave a comment:

• nagpurayurveda
    replied
    There are many ways to control hair fall.But the best way I think ayurveda oil is very effective for to control hair fall.

Leave a comment:

• sarahanry
    replied
    i use coconut oil and olive oil.

Leave a comment:

• nagpurayurveda
    replied
    This is common problem to all.But it should control by proper care of hair.

Leave a comment:

• Popcorn&Candy
    replied
    I wash my hair daily and have been advised to gently brush my hair, as to not suffer hairloss. I have greasy hair, so have no choice as to wash it every day. Anyhow, good tips!

Leave a comment:

• EthanMitchel
    replied
    Thank you! Now i can care properly about my hair!

Leave a comment:

• krishten001
    replied
    Thank you for the information. It's very helpful. I will try them once and see about the changes.

Leave a comment:

• Rahul123
    replied
    I would like to share my own experience. Few months ago, I was suffering for hair fall and someone suggest me to apply aloe vera on your hair. I am totally surprised with the results. It really works for me . Now I have healthy and long hair.

Leave a comment:

• smith513
    replied
    Wow, thanks.. I am really into my hair and I would love to try these all. I have been using hair care solutions from and I would love to try natural remedies too.

Leave a comment:

• Popcorn&Candy
    replied
    I love using cocoa butter. It smells so lovely. I use a cocoa butter hand cream and it's gorgeous. Anyhow, great tips for lush hair!

Leave a comment:

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

• stabbing pain

started have stabbing pain in vulva area
    looked it up & says vulvodynia
    however, I have had this stabbing pain in one leg & side,...

09-19-2021, 10:09 AM By amy40
  • Epilady?!?

I was cleaning out an old trunk from my teen years and came upon the medieval torture implement, the epilady. For the uninitiated, it’s a device that...

09-16-2021, 11:32 PM By Wednesday L.F.
  • Phonesex, anyone?

In my 20s, I worked as a phonesex girl. It was fun and all, but it led me to not want to engage in that sort of activity in my personal life. Fast forward...

09-16-2021, 11:28 PM By Wednesday L.F.
  • Skyla IUD Sudden Period Problems

I’ve had my Skyla IUD for 2 and a half years now, no complications except for hormonal acne that’s managed well. It’s due to expire next May. My...

09-06-2021, 02:21 PM By LuckyWitch77
Working...
X