Women's Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to make hair to grow faster?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to make hair to grow faster?

Please, give me some tips about it. If found something here: EDIT , but I want opinions from lot of sources, because I want to be sure, that I make good choice.

• Follow healthy nutrition diet, with proteins, iron vitamin C and zinc.
    Minimize the stressed you have during the day.
    Do less "styling damage" for your hair.
    ANd of course, drink a lot of water, sleep well.

Comment

• yeah that's true!

Comment

• Hi...!
        Nutrition,vitamin d and protein are the most important for hair growth . And the great source of these are vegetables and fresh juices. Herbal oil is also very helpful for this .

Comment

• Rinsing your hair with apple cider vinegar helps in hair growth and removes oiliness

Comment

• Good sleeping, proper diet.

Comment

• dont waste ur money on shopping medicines or spray for faster growth..follow good diet..nutritious food with head massage with olive oil or almond oil..this will help u a lot..keep hair short till u get the strength.

Comment

• Mix curry leaf with coconut oil then use it on your scalp after two weeks you can observe the changes. If you want to know more visit the link Helendale Dermatology & Medical Spa, Skin Care and Laser Hair Removal in Rochester, NY

Comment

• Hi,

Simple techniques to follow like avoiding washing it every day and trimming hair regularly and massage the scalp and eating healthy.Handle your hair with care.

Comment

• Massage your hair with coconut oil at least 4 hour. Apply eggs on your hair too. I was done that and it really works for me.

Comment

• It's a naturally you try to laser treatment.

Comment

• Have you tried using cold pressed castor oil for hair growth? It actually increases the volume of your hair.

Comment

• Hair loss is now common problem which faced by everybody. mainly if your hair is long then hair-fall problem is compulsory . The problem Must be must be handled with deep care. Some of them are-
                          -A gentle shampoo should be used to wash them.
                          -Daily shampooing is not necessary , only once or twice in a week is sufficient.
                          And If you want hair wigs so please visit wigsbuy, its online shopping site and various variety for wigs like 100 human hair wigs,human hair wigs and much more. This time huge discount

Comment

• Thanks Array....

Comment

• Again, I agree with caroline. Having the right diet will make your hair grow faster and also maintain the health of the rest of your body.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                              X