Women's Health Interactive Forums

• Before signing up for our forum please read our rules.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hair loss

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Low thyroid function can definitely be one of the factors contributing to hair loss, but it's always best to get a proper medical evaluation to determine the root cause. There are many other potential factors that can contribute to hair loss, such as hormonal imbalances, stress, nutrition, genetics, and certain medical conditions, so it's important to identify the underlying cause in order to determine the best course of action. If you're concerned about your hair loss, I would recommend considering hair transplant. Here's more info about it [link removed by mod]
    Last edited by Wednesday L.F.; 02-14-2023, 04:39 AM.

Comment

• My hair started falling in my 30s due to regular illness and thyroid. I had to face many things about this. I consulted many experts and continued to take medicines, syrups, and oils from them. Nothing changed my hair fall was not stopping. I implemented traditional methods and many things. However, nothing changed.

For a while, I thought maybe the water in my area is not good, after the lockdown, I changed my residence but to no avail. My sister told me about a telehealth platform. I consulted a doctor through Ongo Care Telehealth. The doctor gave me a prescription for this which reduced my hair fall. [attachment deleted by mod}
      Last edited by Wednesday L.F.; 02-15-2023, 06:07 PM.

Comment

• If you're experiencing thinning hair, it could be due to various factors, including low thyroid function. It's advisable to consult a healthcare professional to determine the underlying cause and explore potential treatments. They can provide guidance tailored to your specific situation and address any concerns you may have about your hair health.

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Sex before marriage

What a wonderful resource this site is for men like me. There are so may unanswered questions men have about women and sexuality and it’s refreshing...

04-15-2024, 05:27 PM By easygoing
        • Reply to Long term marriage with Sexual Frustration and E.D.

Hey, just wanted to share some simple advice based on your situation:

1. Keep talking openly with your wife about your feelings.
          2. Consider seeking help

04-14-2024, 02:02 AM By AnnaMav
        • Reply to The wounds are fresh and raw

Natty1522, your previous post was several weeks ago about this guy ghosting you. I know it hurts but you cannot pull him back if he wants to go. I would...

04-11-2024, 08:38 PM By jns
        • The wounds are fresh and raw

It's been 3 weeks since a person that I thought really cared and loved me "ghosted" me.

It still hurts everyday...It doesn't help...

04-11-2024, 06:22 PM By Natty1522
        • Reply to One thing that has bothered me for many years

Oh I am happy that she is still able to enjoy orgasm, I always have been. I'm sure too that she is happy that I can enjoy time to myself. It's just that...

04-11-2024, 05:11 PM By easygoing

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
        X